Recent content by Rexus the wolf

1. Rexus the wolf

Builds asking for opinions on what ive build

beach-rex is ready for the summer! awyeah! casual wolf (regular outfit rex) made by the thorium team, beach-rex outfit is made by hecks, the outfit can be found on the tml browser aswell
  2. Rexus the wolf

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/asking-for-opinions-on-what-ive-build.112057/#post-...

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/asking-for-opinions-on-what-ive-build.112057/#post-2711484 check this out if you wana see my bad buildingh skills that give me great joy :D
  3. Rexus the wolf

made a mushroom dome/cave house for the truffle, forgot to screenshot it and post it together with the marble houses
  4. Rexus the wolf

hai, got some new pics, this time its the granite biome, im not good at building underground structures, theres alot of obstructions with visualy make me feel claustrofobic, so i built the way i felt, and the way i tried to make it feel less filled, enjoy :D
  5. Rexus the wolf

ps: more will be uploaded as i build more and feel like, dont expect daily uploads incase you somehow are hyper interested i build and play what and when i feel like it, stressing myself over getting things done makes me dislike games... examples are: having eso newbies beg me to come online and...
  6. Rexus the wolf

sooo im not a good builder at all, but i have my own style, i will never enter a creation compendium, because i know ill lose 1000000%, but i still want to show off what i did, sadly there is no biome construction option, unless it falls under general builds i did build houses, LARGE bush...
  7. Rexus the wolf

updates, updates and more updates... not even that active at the forum, unless i got questions...

updates, updates and more updates... not even that active at the forum, unless i got questions for mod devs or need the discord server of a specefic mod also did a mod of redemption playtrough, was eyeing it, then james made a video on chippy's couch and i was more then ready to play trough it...
  8. Rexus the wolf

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

i realy love this mod, all mods add unique and fun stuff (for example biomes and bosses, etc etc (thorium, calamity, spirit, etcetcetc) but here? you get something very UNEXPECTED, the abandoned lab and the wasteland were holy refreshing! it was perfect!, the bosses were very unique aswell with...
  9. Rexus the wolf

tModLoader Smooth Lighting

there is a horrendously annoying bug, great mod, this bug ruined it all, what is it? dangersence, hunter and spelunker potions arrent working...., i always mine using that, now? mining takes around 3 hours longer for a total of 5 because i sometimes mine for 2 hours xd, more loot means more joy...
  10. Rexus the wolf

Enhanced Werewolves

yes!!! this simple texture pack is perfection now!!! ^w^
  11. Rexus the wolf

Enhanced Werewolves

there must be a way! XD... whats the most unused accesory that can be used invanity? 🤔 time to hit the wiki again... since i like pretty much every nerd seems to use every accesory at one point in time//// ;-;...... i think i know 1!, how about the shackle!, every1 can get it fast, people...
  12. Rexus the wolf

Enhanced Werewolves

i seem to have discovered a bug, the back mane thing seems to be missing on the player charm sprite
  13. Rexus the wolf

share your favorite terraria moments whit our comunity! :D

i have added some extra screenshots, but will post them here incase y cant find em, so this message serves as a stepping stone to its master yes i burried 2 houses in the snow, the aestetic is ment to imitate a heavy snowstorm and them little cabins in the snowy woods, or when entire vilages...
Back
Top Bottom