Recent content by reznov523

1. reznov523

Game Mechanics Special Animations for Status Messages

I see your point, but a siren? I agree with the inorganic sound, but a siren is annoying. It wouldn't fit in Terraria, not even a mech boss. (scratch that, it would be good for moonlord) A siren signifies imminent death, like the moonlord. Having it for a non-final boss wouldn't be fitting in my...
  2. reznov523

Game Mechanics More Death Stuff: Die With Style

I already said, It's a good idea.
  3. reznov523

Game Mechanics Special Animations for Status Messages

:joy:I LOVE IT! These little details would add so much! One thing I don't agree with though, the nuclear siren. I rather there be a... like moving through nature sound EoC, and a strong wind sound effect for the twins. I just don't like the siren, its too unnatural. The suggestions I made...
  4. reznov523

Ok, I'm back in action, I got so caught up in PW, sorry. Continue enjoying your flight on...

Ok, I'm back in action, I got so caught up in PW, sorry. Continue enjoying your flight on Terraria Airlines.
  5. reznov523

Texture Pack Pixely Perfect, A Terraria Texture Pack

Sweeeeeet!:happy: Good luck! :D
  6. reznov523

Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice, YOU BETTER HURRY!

Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice, YOU BETTER HURRY!
  7. reznov523

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

True Excaliber is better than the parody of the Master Sword.:sigh:
  8. reznov523

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

Wait a second... I notice something... Something fishy... :eek:ITS A GIANT LASER BEAM!!!!
  9. reznov523

I feel good know that, in my opinion I have the 2 best game franchises ever. Ace Attorney and...

I feel good know that, in my opinion I have the 2 best game franchises ever. Ace Attorney and now Terraria's a franchise :D
Back
Top Bottom