Recent content by rf_illumination

1. rf_illumination

tModLoader Item Frame Weapon Rack Fixer

I'm not the author but i'm assuming the mod changes the way that data is saved. You can only use it in a fresh world and keep it enabled. It won't work if you add it to a pre-existing world and if you start a world with it you can't disable it then continue your world without it.
  2. rf_illumination

tModLoader 🌴 Moddaria 🟢 24/7 Public Modded Terraria Server

Apologies for the late reply. That's a hard question to answer. Even though we're an English speaking server we have players from all different timezones. You're not late at all, currently we're still pre-hardmode in Season 3. Even if you join late there will be players who are more than happy...
  3. rf_illumination

PC Aurora Gaming - 24/7 TShock Freebuild Server

These builds all look incredible! Wish you all the best with your server.
  4. rf_illumination

Yeah it's up, join whenever! Starting Season 3 in next the couple of weeks.
  5. rf_illumination

Calamity doesn't really work on a public server since the gameplay config is not seperated between client and server.
  6. rf_illumination

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

When using the console command "rew-cheats-toggle" it causes an error "Constructor on type 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModPacket' not found.". Cheats don't get enabled and the settings aren't updated. Edit: Mod Helpers is installed, that and rewards are the only ones enabled and in the mods folder...
  7. rf_illumination

tModLoader Subworld Library

I'm running a medium sized public server and this would be an amazing mod! Being able to run multiple server instances on different ports and switch between them seamlessly in game is a dream. Would allow servers to make use of more of its cores.
  8. rf_illumination

tModLoader Magic Storage

I'm running a large multiplayer server. Does anyone have an idea as to what's the maximum capacity of magic storage inside a single chunk? Even with "libMonoPosixHelper" i'm afraid my users will exceed a certain cap and cause chunks not to load/corrupt.
  9. rf_illumination

does anyone want to play terraria with me?

You're a grave digger! This thread was started in 2015 and OP was last seen Nov 15, 2016 xD
  10. rf_illumination

PC Modded Terraria Server - Moddaria

Can a mod close this thread please, thank you. Seems strange I can't close my own thread?!
  11. rf_illumination

tModLoader [SOLVED] Modding Help: Compiler Error

SOLVED :D I had to use ModCompile_XNA rather than ModCompile_FNA (Releases · tModLoader/tModLoader). I have no idea what the difference is and why using the FNA library previously allowed me to compile mods. I'm so glad it's sorted though. Hey guys, i'm trying to edit and recompile AlchemistNPC...
  12. rf_illumination

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

You still haven't fixed this after 6 months of being aware of it, have you stopped supporting this mod? https://github.com/VVV101/AlchemistNPCLite/blob/master/NPCs/ModGlobalNPC.cs Line 57-63 if (type == mod.NPCType("Tinkerer")) { for (nextSlot = 0; nextSlot < 40; ++nextSlot) {...
  13. rf_illumination

tModLoader Item Frame Weapon Rack Fixer

Hey, do you plan on making this open source? I'd like to see the source code before adding this mod to my server. I might even try adding mannequins to the fix as well.
  14. rf_illumination

PC-Modded PC terraria modded and discord! [EU]

Hey, if you're still interested in a Modded Terraria Playthrough then Moddaria might be right up your street! Join any time! Server forum post: Modded Terraria Server - Moddaria IP Address: moddaria.com Port: 7777 Discord: Join the Moddaria Discord Server! Hope to see you there! Looking for some...
  15. rf_illumination

PC-Modded modded terraria chill fun run

Hey, if you're still interested in a Modded Terraria Playthrough then Moddaria might be right up your street! Join any time! Server forum post: Modded Terraria Server - Moddaria IP Address: moddaria.ddns.net Port: 7777 Discord: Join the Moddaria Discord Server! Hope to see you there! Looking for...
Back
Top Bottom