Recent content by Rgbunpro

1. Rgbunpro

Pony's Feelventure

Sadly, it's not the good kind of crazy. Haven't even had much time for video games to be honest, I do wish I had time to just mess around in a game with you though. As far as posting non-Terraria related art goes... pretty sure this screenshot of the rules has you covered.
  2. Rgbunpro

Pony's Feelventure

Life's been mostly crazy for the last month or so.
  3. Rgbunpro

OOC The Island - OOC

Oh yeah sure, exact title is "Fifth Edition Character sheet." It only covers 5th edition though, in case you didn't get that from the title.
  4. Rgbunpro

OOC The Island - OOC

I have an app on my phone that does more or less the same thing.
  5. Rgbunpro

IC The Island

-Kae- "I meant that I don't really need anything right now."
  6. Rgbunpro

IC The Island

-Kae- Kae sighed "I'm doing alright I suppose."
  7. Rgbunpro

IC The Island

-Kae- Kae piped up "Well that means we're going the right way!"
  8. Rgbunpro

IC The Island

-Kae- Kae breathed a sigh of relief, she really hadn't wanted to mess with that tree in the first place. She began to follow regnil and the others.
  9. Rgbunpro

IC The Island

-Kae- Kae was now observing Regnil and scott standing in the circle chatting it up. What were they up too?
  10. Rgbunpro

OOC The Island - OOC

Your sir, are a brave man.
  11. Rgbunpro

IC The Island

-Kae- "So...um, what should we do? Should we go? Or are you going to insist on finding whatever it is you're trying to find?"
  12. Rgbunpro

OOC The Island - OOC

I may have been playing a slightly faster game or two on another site. Still not leaving TI BTW, don't get the wrong idea.
  13. Rgbunpro

IC The Island

-Kae- "No insects?" That did seem rather unnatural. Kae decided to take several steps back as well, that tree was definitley up to something.
  14. Rgbunpro

IC The Island

-Kae- "Eh? Is that branch moving?"
  15. Rgbunpro

IC The Island

-Kae- The rest of the group had begun to move on as she watched from outside the circle. "Aww man." She decided to run through to the other side and see what the others were up to.
Back
Top Bottom