• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

rhebok's latest activity

• rhebok
    rhebok reacted to stavanzer's post in the thread VisibleCursor with Love Love.
    This is an awesome QoL texture pack!!<3 Edit: Is there a way to make it a bit larger also?
  • rhebok
    rhebok updated their status.
    Who wants to see a all spider texture pack where all mobs are spiders?
  • rhebok
    rhebok replied to the thread VisibleCursor.
    No way of making the cursor bigger that I know of. It can be more detailed though. You only need to unzip the file and place the...
    • 1590492668387.png
  • rhebok
    Thank, I might find it usefull that main size if Icon.png is.
  • rhebok
    rhebok replied to the thread VisibleCursor.
    I forgot to add borders in the last version since I don't use them so I updated the texture pack
  • rhebok
    rhebok reacted to RainbowCultist's post in the thread VisibleCursor with Love Love.
    Gues im am early to this. Btw great texture pack.
  • rhebok
    I made a texture pack to replace the default cursor: VisibleCursor
  • rhebok
    rhebok commented on rhebok's profile post.
    @Francorocco23 VisibleCursor
  • rhebok
    rhebok reacted to Francorocco23's comment on rhebok's profile post with Like Like.
    can you share it?
  • rhebok
    rhebok posted the thread VisibleCursor in Released.
    VisibleCursor Replaces the cursor with one that is more visible in my opinion. Showcase Default cursor is on the left and texture...
    • 1590259789370.png
  • rhebok
    Texture pack specifics for 1.4+ This thread explains specific points about creating a texture pack for 1.4+ it doesn't explain how to...
    • icondotpng.png
    • texture_pack_description_bug.png
  • rhebok
    I made a small ressource pack to change the cursor to something more visible in my opinion. Anyone interested?
Top Bottom