• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by rhebok

1. rhebok

lol

lol
  2. rhebok

i hear that his gf is called Alexa

i hear that his gf is called Alexa
  3. rhebok

Will 1.4 have better mod support? I think I read that somewhere but I'm not sure, can anyone...

Will 1.4 have better mod support? I think I read that somewhere but I'm not sure, can anyone confirm this?
  4. rhebok

too bad he doesn't do lets plays

too bad he doesn't do lets plays
  5. rhebok

:'(

:'(
  6. rhebok

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Neato, prepare yourselves for fanfiction
  7. rhebok

don't i get kudos for guessing right :-)

don't i get kudos for guessing right :-)
  8. rhebok

why does it take it 20 min, you got a microwave from thhe 90s?

why does it take it 20 min, you got a microwave from thhe 90s?
  9. rhebok

y tho

y tho
  10. rhebok

it do

it do
  11. rhebok

Drop. Roll. Sit up. Dog.

Drop. Roll. Sit up. Dog.
  12. rhebok

Sorry I can't help with the romance genre, I don't watch anime like that so I can't recommend...

Sorry I can't help with the romance genre, I don't watch anime like that so I can't recommend anything
  13. rhebok

This season or something earlier? You have to tell your genre preference at least when asking...

This season or something earlier? You have to tell your genre preference at least when asking for recommendations, or say what you like.
  14. rhebok

Thanks for answering, I just couldn't figure out why it wouldn't tally for the achievement, but...

Thanks for answering, I just couldn't figure out why it wouldn't tally for the achievement, but it actually does it just takes a few minutes for some reason..
  15. rhebok

Does anyone know how the fishing quest counting works in Terraria ? Is it linked to the...

Does anyone know how the fishing quest counting works in Terraria ? Is it linked to the character, world or Steam account ?
Top Bottom