Recent content by Rhoenicx

1. Rhoenicx

Texture Pack [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

I am playing 1.4 right now and i can already tell a lot of the new vanity items are not going to work, looking at you zoologist! (The tail vanity for example) After i finished my playthrough (just killed eoc) i will have a closer look at the new spritesheets and how i need to convert them
  2. Rhoenicx

I haven't played 1.4 yet myself (waiting for some friends), i do know the body and arms spritesheet are merged into one file now. I would have to have a look how it works and change all the armor, vanity and player sprites, it is probably going to take a while... Fyi i kinda lost interest into...
  3. Rhoenicx

Probably yes but it is going to take some time since the devs changed the sprite layout for the player and armor etc. I am not sure if it is still possible to replace those textures files... I will have a look at that, if i can add a race to the game with a mod or maybe compatibility with a...
  4. Rhoenicx

If those mods dont have a gigantic list of sprites that i need to edit, then maybe i can make support for some mods (already tried Toverhaul but it has locked/hidden sprites)
  5. Rhoenicx

Thinking about making another texturepack for terraria! But i dont want to start on that one until this one is finished; that means i am going to work on this again :) I do not want to rush it, so i am going to do at least 1 texture a day, feel free to join me if you want to help :D
  6. Rhoenicx

Yeah i know ;) btw coming back on the head texture, the eyes and hair is also both genders
  7. Rhoenicx

Both genders share the same head sprite so that does not work without clipping textures...
  8. Rhoenicx

I don't think that is possible :,( since there are only 1 set of images for male/female; it might be with editing the source code... but i can't do that...
  9. Rhoenicx

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

Try installing "games for Windows live" first and try again, it should work now, at least that worked for me when i couldnt install xna...
  10. Rhoenicx

Wavebank Sword Art Online Wave Bank

Yes i know in am posting on a "dead" thread, please no complains! I think i figured out why this bank is 800mb and didn't work for me! I was -again- messing around with terraria textures, fonts and wavebanks when i noticed inside Xact that i hadn't select the compression preset; i knew this...
  11. Rhoenicx

Hey, i see you're crashing; download the NEW version for Terraria 1.3.5.3 instead! Yeahs its updated everyone :D
  12. Rhoenicx

Standalone DynamicSpriteFontGenerator 0.4 (Generate fonts without XNA Game Studio)

Confirmed working! I have XNA installed btw; thanks for the tool! :D (can't seem to find out how to do it with visual studio...)
  13. Rhoenicx

[Guide] How to make Custom Terraria Fonts

Hmm no idea what's wrong ... it is a long time ago i made this thread, maybe some programs updated, will look into it...
  14. Rhoenicx

It does not work on the current terraria version; it does work with the versions above the download links.
  15. Rhoenicx

hmm, i have no idea, it is clearly someting with the dll file...
Back
Top Bottom