Recent content by Ricou

1. Ricou

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Whenever I try to launch an old version the process exits immediately. please help i want to play 1.0.4 so bad
  2. Ricou

tModLoader Anyone Want to Collab on a Pokemon mod?

I'm decent at coding but more experienced people are needed and would be appreciated. Spriters are also needed, because I don't get how to make a moving sprite for the life of me. The furthest step I've made is the name, Cerulean Cave. I think It's a cool name and better than a generic pokemon...
  3. Ricou

tAPI Primal Mod {FIXED FOR POLICY}

There are 23 items in the open BETA. The npc's are still in experimental (too buggy to release) Check the patch notes to see what has been officially added
  4. Ricou

tAPI Primal Mod {FIXED FOR POLICY}

FIRST AND FORMOST: ZAPINATOR AND OTHER DEV REMOVED WEAPONS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE MOD! SECOND: The mod is available for download from my website: primalmods.tk (The Zapinator video is old and is being replaced) There are now 25 Items and the open BETA is still going on for 2 days. Enjoy!
  5. Ricou

Terraria Primal Mod

Hey guys, this is my first post on the forums, but the Primal Team and I have been working on this mod for t1.2.4.1 It's not much, only has about 17 or so items, but If you would like to check it out, it's on the website below! <link removed by staff> The Wiki portion of the site is still being...
Back
Top Bottom