Recent content by Rijam

1. Rijam

Language Pack how would i make the tooltip text green?

You can probably use a chat tag for the colors: Chat
  2. Rijam

tModLoader My boss doesn't show a bossbar

Thank you for providing your code in a code block. You need to add the [AutoloadBossHead] attribute above your class definition. I would also suggest adding NPCID.Sets.BossBestiaryPriority.Add(Type) to SetStaticDefaults(). Example Minion Boss has more information about this stuff...
  3. Rijam

Texture Pack Mecha Drones - An Arachnophobia Resource Pack

New minor update: Fixed achievement icons (1.4.4 introduced new achievements) Changed the spider nest map background image. Changed the spider nest Bestiary icon. Changed the decorations created by the Rubblemaker.
  4. Rijam

Does anybody understand how to change the sprite drawing for a whip

You can make the sprite basically whatever you want because you define the segments in the PreDraw(). You need to define the height of the frame and the height to the frame from the top of the sprite for each segment. There's a lot of measuring involved. Example Mod doesn't have enough comments...
  5. Rijam

I need help finding a Tmodloader 1.4 mod that includes a miner NPC.

pbone's Utilities and pbone Lib are available for both 1.3 and 1.4 tModLoader.
  6. Rijam

I need help finding a Tmodloader 1.4 mod that includes a miner NPC.

pbone's Utilities has a Miner Town NPC.
  7. Rijam

tModLoader pbone's Utilities

This mod was just updated to the latest version of 1.4. For insta builders, use Fargo's Mutant Mod.
  8. Rijam

1GB data cannot create world

Use fewer mods or use 64-bit tModLoader. Creating a world and loading a world takes around 1.5 GB of RAM itself.
  9. Rijam

How do I put the tooltip on another bar

Use ModContent.ItemType<Namespace.ClassName>() to add modded items. The wiki has more information about recipes: Basic Recipes · tModLoader/tModLoader Wiki (This guide is for 1.3)
  10. Rijam

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Use pbone's Utilities + Fargo's Mutant Mod. (You also need pbone Lib for pbone's Utilities) Fargo's Mutant Mod has some builder items like the Mini Instabridge.
  11. Rijam

tModLoader (1.4)Custom recipe of vanilla item

Add a recipe in ModSystem. Follow Example Mod: tModLoader/ExampleRecipes.cs at 1.4 · tModLoader/tModLoader
  12. Rijam

HELP ME PLS!

Follow this guide: Basic tModLoader Usage FAQ · tModLoader/tModLoader Wiki
  13. Rijam

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Use pbone's Utilities + Fargo's Mutant Mod. (You also need pbone Lib for pbone's Utilities) This mod is dead and closed source, so it'll never be ported to 1.4.
  14. Rijam

tModLoader Error CS0120 (1.4) - Fixed

Make sure you are opening your mod's csproj instead of the individual files. Error checking and such won't work if you don't open the csproj.
Back
Top Bottom