Recent content by RiverOaken

1. RiverOaken

2. RiverOaken

tModLoader (OUTDATED!!) The Living World Mod

At the moment, the mod is pretty underdeveloped, so it's hard to say. However, with everything we have planned, it's looking like this mod will eventually become playable standalone. For the first many releases (it is still currently unreleased), the chances are that you will have to use a big...
  3. RiverOaken

Ohhhh that. Those are some of the designs for the Waypoints, a new structure that randomly generates in your world. They can be activated by right clicking them, and once they are activated, they can be used to teleport to other Waypoints. The plan is to integrate them into Pylons, but that...
  4. RiverOaken

I'm glad you like it, and I hope you enjoy playing it on release! :)
  5. RiverOaken

We haven't tested it with Calamity or Thorium, but if I had to guess, the Planetoids might mess up the village gen. I can't imagine any compatibility issues with Thorium. Once this mod comes out, if it becomes an issue we will address it with the mod owners. But for now we will do what we can! 👍
  6. RiverOaken

Not sure what you mean by desert shrine. There are plans for a structure in the desert though, but they haven't been quite fleshed out yet, and it's definitely not ready for any kind of reveal yet. I think you may be referring to the Harpy Shrine?
  7. RiverOaken

The shrine isn't a structure per say. It generates in the village, and when interacted with, opens up a new UI which allows you to gift items to the Harpies. You start at reputation zero, or neutral. As you gift items, the shrine meter goes up. Once it reaches the maximum amount, it gifts you...
  8. RiverOaken

Thank you for the encouragement, but even if we do have the supposed manpower to get the mod finished quick, that's not what I'm aiming for. Quality over quantity is important to me, and I'm making sure we aren't rushing features to get a release, and instead putting real genuine thought into...
  9. RiverOaken

Hello everyone! My name is RiverOaken. I am the developer and owner of the Living World Mod! Keep in mind that this forum post is a work-in-progress as well, and that it will be rewritten at some point in time. The Living World Mod The Living World Mod is a work-in-progress mod that aims to...
  10. RiverOaken

tModLoader Structures Mod

They are planned to have custom tiles and loot, yes. The screenshots do not display much but I can guarantee it will have it
  11. RiverOaken

Thank you! I will
  12. RiverOaken

Welcome to the Structures Mod! I've been looking to revive it and I think now is the time! The aim of this mod is to add new structures around the world with new challenges and treasures to find Right now we are looking for some extra coders so if you're interested send me a message or join...
  13. RiverOaken

tModLoader Calling Many Spriters - New Secret Mod, but I need help!

Well, I'm not saying that I distrust you, but what do you expect from the community when you have no information? Even spriters have their own preferences, but you don't allow them to decide if they're interested or not. There are a lot of mods that wave around big numbers, thinking it won't be...
  14. RiverOaken

tModLoader tChromium

Super cool, but... what's the purpose?
Back
Top Bottom