Recent content by RJpredator15

1. RJpredator15

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Alright, thanks for the help!
  2. RJpredator15

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hi, i'm not sure if this is a problem or if i'm just extremely unlucky but I have killed around 25 Plaguebringer Goliath's and still don't have a Bloom Stone... Does anyone have any idea what I should do?
  3. RJpredator15

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Ok, I have a little problem but this could be my fault! So I started to read this forum because I got stuck and ran out of obsidian, and started to see that you were telling people about an 'Obsidian Generator'? I'm confused because if it's done using the same method as the unlimited water...
  4. RJpredator15

Im bored of school and hope it ends soon

Im bored of school and hope it ends soon
  5. RJpredator15

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Sweet cant wait!! I mean i'm terrible at wiring but with a few guides and some practice, the mechanic will be a noob compared to me!
  6. RJpredator15

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

well whenever I fight them they go poof but I still get the drops... have you tried updating the mod? I would say remove the mod and add it back but then you'd lose everything
  7. RJpredator15

oh sorry I missed that, drops from lunatic cultist right? Also about the buff thing, nope! too good
  8. RJpredator15

Really?! God if that's the case the tools and stuff need a MAJOR buff up!!
  9. RJpredator15

where do you get the Enigma things from to craft terrarium cores?
  10. RJpredator15

Yes, this is very true but its much more useful in pre hardmode so that you can craft the boss summoners and various weapons.
  11. RJpredator15

Hey I just had a idea, why don't you make it possible ( in the next update ) to craft demon/crimson alters, I think this would be good because you would easily be able to craft things. Please make it pre-HM if you do this though. Also if you make this happen it HAS to be hard to obtain. As an...
  12. RJpredator15

oh yeah, Totally forgot about that!! But the one from the grand thunderbird wouldn't be do-able for a first summon in a summoner play through.... unless you meant after? Thanks for the help anyway, much appreciated!! :P
  13. RJpredator15

Also, whats the first summoner weapon? I spent about 1 hour getting the slime staff.... I mean I did later find out that getting the meteor one first was the best strategy but what would come before that?
  14. RJpredator15

No I haven't tried that actually... Thanks! Also that's a really good point... I suppose the only thing they could do is add a bigger, stronger attack right? And ok thanks, I didn't think I could do it like that! :P Hmmm maybe the bows could do some sort of explosive damage? Maybe combine all...
  15. RJpredator15

Do you think you could make 'True' versions of the bows and staves that you made that work with the recipe similar to Nights Edge? I imagine that would be a really cool idea? Also, im not sure if there is already, could you add some form of early game summoner armour? I made a playthrough...
Back
Top Bottom