Recent content by rmotheram

1. R

Unlocked frames

I have a 2060 mobile and my frames are locked at 60. My screen can go all the way up to 144 but terraria locks at 60. Is there any way of getting the game above 60 ?
  2. R

FPS drops in 4k

Hi I am currently playing terraria on 4K but the frame rate randomly drops. This usually happens when I am underground. This problem only happens in 4K and it does not happen in 1080p. When the frame rate drops, it almost always goes to exactly 30FPS. Everything runs at half the speed, making...
  3. R

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

On twitter there is a post that says "Impending news approaches." It was 17 hrs ago. It's coming soon https://mobile.twitter.com/pipeworks/status/959214680483889153
  4. R

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

They probably just woke up. I don't think we will get any news now.
  5. R

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

This update is going to be awesome. I can't wait until they start working on the Switch version.
  6. R

Is 1.3 likely to release in 2017? How many months after will the Nintendo Switch Version and the...

Is 1.3 likely to release in 2017? How many months after will the Nintendo Switch Version and the Mobile 1.3 version release?
  7. R

Brain of Cthulhu vs Eater of Worlds.

Which boss is harder: Brain of Cthulhu or Eater of Worlds? Comment down below for any opinions on the two bosses.
Back
Top Bottom