Recent content by RoarkCats

1. RoarkCats

Working as Designed Stackable Clothier Voodoo Dolls

In 1.4.4 the Guide Voodoo Doll became stackable to 9999, the Clothier Voodoo Doll, however, seems to have been forgotten about as it remains unstackable. They're both accessories, so there's no reason that Clothier Voodoo Dolls shouldn't be able to stack to 9999 as well, similar to Guide Voodoo...
  2. RoarkCats

tModLoader Lucky Block Mod

Love it! Mod support? (Custom modded [ex - calamity] lucky blocks)
  3. RoarkCats

Game Enchance - Spawn Boost Mod

There *is a way to add the config into the mod so it will download with the mod into a folder (\documents\my games\terraria\modloader\mod configs) and able to edit it. Your way is fine, however, with the things you gave using that download, someone can change a few things and re-upload your mod...
  4. RoarkCats

tModLoader Weapons of Mass Decoration

Would it be possible to add an accessory that when equipped will make all projectiles paint? Ex. Yo-yos that paint, Terra Blade projectiles that paint Also, could you please add paint rockets? 2 types - Rocket I and Rocket III that will paint like a bomb but shot from rocket related weapons...
  5. RoarkCats

tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

Very cool! A portable one would be nice!
  6. RoarkCats

tModLoader Boss Highlights

Can you please look into adding Calamity, Thorium, and Tremor bosses (especially Calamity) to the boss log?
  7. RoarkCats

tModLoader Bulldozer

I don't know how hard it would be to do this but, a balancing trait might be that the pre-HM bulldozer takes on the highest pre-HM pickaxe power in your inventory. The HM bulldozer would take on your highest pickaxe power in general. The pre-HM bulldozer would have a base pick power of 55-59%...
  8. RoarkCats

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Do any mods interfere with this mod? Because the custom hotbar in the bottom left doesn't show up.. My modpack's mods are: https://imgur.com/a/zhvrPsh
  9. RoarkCats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Looks like when "Modify any item" is on, it can't have the same property modified as the "Modify ___ for all items"
  10. RoarkCats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hey again, 2 things, 1: Is there a Discord Server for TT2? 2: When using the Omni Patcher to modify any specific item, after modification of sed item, the Tweak List attempts to launch Terraria but Terraria doesn't launch.. If you could help with this, that would be great! -Somebody sitting at a pc
  11. RoarkCats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Are you aware that in multiplayer, NPCs that are spawned (using your commands) are insta-killed by the first hit and client side, the sandman commands work only for the client and revert quickly, and the give item commands don't work at all.. Is there a way to fix this,(?) or is it just that(.)...
  12. RoarkCats

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Would it be possible to add a tweak that allows you to change the number of minions you can summon?
  13. RoarkCats

tModLoader Moro's Mod

Hey, it's my first mod! And there is, it just blends in, maybe not as much as your used to tho...
  14. RoarkCats

tModLoader Moro's Mod

Sounds cool, I'll jot it down! The next item, however, will be different. And it will be out soon!
  15. RoarkCats

tModLoader Moro's Mod

Moro's Mod By RoarkCats This is my first mod and it adds anything I feel like adding! [/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER] If you find any glitches or bugs please comment likewise!
Back
Top Bottom