Recent content by Roasty McToasty

1. R

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Disabling the fire system will stop the fires but I don't think there's a way to only get rid of lightning
  2. R

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Alright, thanks for the reply
  3. R

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Do I have to start a new game for this mod to work properly? I am thinking of adding this to a multiplayer play through that me and my friend started a while ago
  4. R

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

Of course mate, love this mod to pieces. :passionate:
  5. R

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

I love the concept of this mod but is there a way to make it so we can upgrade our equipment at an anvil or work bench? For the sake of immersion
  6. R

I find the nerf to melee projectiles a bit too much. They deal like half the damage they are supposed to and that makes late game melee character a huge pain to use, especially with mods like calamity where getting close to late game bosses is a death wish.
  7. R

tModLoader Friend crashing in Jungle

Thanks for your answer, but we found out it was overhaul causing the crashes. Damn shame, we both love that mod And yeah, critter Craze adds new critters and some plants I believe
  8. R

tModLoader Friend crashing in Jungle

So me and a friend of mine are having a modded playthrough. The mods we have are listed in the spoiler below. The game would work fine until he gets into the jungle. Sometimes he would crash but sometimes he would not. We found and beat plantera no problem one time and the other time he crashed...
  9. R

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

I don't seem to get the effects of the modifiers on the wings when using the wingslot mod
  10. R

When playing multiplayer with a friend of mine, most crimson ligaments turn invisible and indestructible, this made walking around crimson caves a complete pain. EDIT: We also kept getting error messages when in game, especially when exploring underground. The error reads: Object reference...
  11. R

Jester arrows dont seem to penetrate enemies anymore, is it caused by this mod or is it a new terraria update which changed it? PS: I was using them with a bow from Thorium, maybe it was that, idk
  12. R

Strange, item drops are just fine for me. Though some sprites for zombie type enemies from the thorium mod are still glitchy
  13. R

The biters (special zombies) from the thorium mod are still glitchy for me, is anyone else having the same problem? EDIT: any type of modded npc added by thorium using the zombie body type is still glitchy, the fix doesn't appear to be working for me right now
  14. R

After I updated, all my NPC's disappeared and new ones can't spawn. I keep getting the message (name) the merchant has arrived but I can't find him anywhere. When starting a new world, the guide doesn't spawn with me either. Not sure if it has anything to do with this mod or tmodloader since I...
  15. R

Yup, facing the same problem right now. Both thorium and this are too good to give up tho, hope there will be a fix soon.
Back
Top Bottom