Recent content by Tamamo no Mae 9

1. Tamamo no Mae 9

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

We can only hope and wait to see if it comes out on this day...cause if not then more time to spend messing around in Monster Hunter World with friends XD
  2. Tamamo no Mae 9

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

It's nice to see such lovely progress...hopefully everyone calms down now XD
  3. Tamamo no Mae 9

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

*loads videos of the past week of Xbox One 1.3 Terraria updates on YouTube* Interesting, this person posted a video saying that 1.3 Xbox One has been sent to Microsoft but just leaves it at that with no proof so let me just check the comments very quick on the thoughts of this...yep things like...
  4. Tamamo no Mae 9

It will come out though of course as progress has shown so far
  5. Tamamo no Mae 9

I like the joke as it's currently true at the time being till everything is fixed and ready to go right? XD
  6. Tamamo no Mae 9

Makes me wonder if this is one of the huge updates with the most tension behind it with both the players and makers in all honesty
  7. Tamamo no Mae 9

I'm just like "I wonder what DBFZ and Monster Hunter Worlds will turn out in the end"knowing it will take time while everyone is going on about PS4 bugs then Xbox and its delays which seems to be going on still unfortunately
  8. Tamamo no Mae 9

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Hm I wonder how long it will take Microsoft to get onto the 1.3 update once the New Year has reached its conclusion, cause with the amount of time I had I was able to destroy my whole castle and set up a total of 8 farms of targeted events and enemies. What about you?
  9. Tamamo no Mae 9

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

What if I told you that the 1.3 Xbox One update isn't out yet is because they have been slacking and not wanting to get the submitted update confirmed this entire time for Terraria on Xbox One? XD *mean while at Microsoft Studios*They're onto us I repeat they are onto us quick get to work...
  10. Tamamo no Mae 9

*wait for 1.3 XboxOne intensifies XD*

*wait for 1.3 XboxOne intensifies XD*
Back
Top Bottom