Recent content by Robo Gogo

1. Robo Gogo

tAPI Fear The Reaper

I've spent nearly a month fine tuning the reaper for my own satisfaction and in consideration of the feedback I'd received. If there's a problem with the way it behaves, I'll attempt to correct it. However, since I'm now of the belief the design is fair and holds to the spirit of its original...
  2. Robo Gogo

Not gonna get to do any more mods, it seems. At least I managed to bring FTR to satisfactory...

Not gonna get to do any more mods, it seems. At least I managed to bring FTR to satisfactory completion.
  3. Robo Gogo

There's a pretty neat mod I thought of making, but should I really begin when 1.3 is so near?

There's a pretty neat mod I thought of making, but should I really begin when 1.3 is so near?
  4. Robo Gogo

I wish there were fewer mega mods and more smaller, well-built, modular/mixable ones.

I wish there were fewer mega mods and more smaller, well-built, modular/mixable ones.
  5. Robo Gogo

tAPI Fear The Reaper

Mirror 1 (mediafire.com) Mirror 2 (github.com) <- 1.8 (Feel free to recommend additional mirrors) [/spoiler] Update: v1.8! I lied again. Actually, this was something I'd wanted to do from the start, but I wanted to have the mod stable before considering it. Consider it a sort of wrap up tweak...
  6. Robo Gogo

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

In ModNPC's CanSpawn() hook, you can check if the player is within a given biome (I think it was player.zone["<biome name>"]?). You can also define your own custom biomes, which I think can be as simple as having a only single tile/tile type, and in any amount.
  7. Robo Gogo

tAPI tAPI Community Resources - Development assistance for developers, by developers.

In the projectile's draw hook/override, you might have to draw additional sprites of the given projectile with the same rotation, but with slight shifting in position (opposite to the projectile's current velocity?) and grading of color alpha.
  8. Robo Gogo

tAPI Reference of correct methods for specific, basic coding tasks

Note: Many of these tricks may also apply for vanilla Terraria modding. Feel free to request or post new tasks or improvements/fixes for these. I will try to keep it up to date. Table of Contents How to separate client and server code Display message How to get money as a string Update...
  9. Robo Gogo

tAPI Fear The Reaper

v1.6 is up. I've done all I can for bug fixing and polishing, for now. Also added a reward for those who dare to reach the end! Mirror 1 (filedropper.com)
  10. Robo Gogo

tAPI tAPI Community Resources - Development assistance for developers, by developers.

I actually asked about this, earlier. It's not super trivial. You need to draw your own ItemSlot to the display while your NPC's chat window is open. I was told something to do with MenuAnchor (InterfaceAnchor?) might also be used for this... I should note that DealtNPC comes with a flavor for...
  11. Robo Gogo

tAPI Fear The Reaper

Not really. The reaper can show up in unexpected places, however.
  12. Robo Gogo

tAPI Fear The Reaper

v1.5. Pretty substantial update, this time. [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] Mirror 1 (filedropper.com) Mirror 2 (filehosting.org) (Feel free to recommend additional mirrors.)
  13. Robo Gogo

What are some good, efficient ways I can improve this method of judging if the current player is somewhere in the 'great outdoors'? public static int CountBlocksAt( int x_beg, int x_end, int y_beg, int y_end, int? minimum_count = null, ushort? tile_type = null, ushort...
  14. Robo Gogo

tAPI Fear The Reaper

It's not static. It's a wind noise modified to have an unearthly feel. Also, feel free to talk normally. Anyone scouting the thread this far in ought to have common sense to know there may be spoilers afoot, I figure.
  15. Robo Gogo

Is there a good way to animate the player character with their eyes closed? What is the most 'correct' way to draw a semi-transparent overlay (or maybe even a filter effect) on the game display itself?
Back
Top Bottom