Robotoh

I'm a stay at home dad. Beautiful daughter and beautiful wife. Spend a lot of time spriting and gaming.
TDs8CL0.png
Birthday
Mar 11, 1992 (Age: 32)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
Occupation
Novice Game Design/Stay at home dad

Signature

Name: Jamie
Race: European American
Appearance: 6'2, 200 lbs, Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Full Beard.
About: Lives in the North with wife and daughter.
Loves cooking, art, music and storytelling.
Always puts family above all else.
Had a brief stint in the US Army.
There was once a man who wished to be a great hero. He went to a wise and powerful dragon and asked the dragon to make him a powerful swordsman and Samurai so that he could be a great hero. The dragon agreed, but under the condition that some day the dragon may take his love to do with as he pleased. The man had no love and was an orphan, so he agreed readily, thinking he had outsmarted the dragon.

The hero fought many battles and defeated many foes until one day he came across a village under siege by bandits. The hero fought off the bandits only to find a beautiful girl crying, some say the most beautiful girl in all of Japan. The hero consoled the crying girl only to find she was the daughter of Japan's greatest blacksmith but her father had been kidnapped by the bandits because he alone knew how to forge firearms.
The Blacksmith's Daughter promised her hand in marriage to the hero if he could save her father.

That same day, the hero went to the Temple of Fire, where the map to the bandit's camp was hidden. The temple was guarded by ferocious demons who would kill any who entered with great skill. The demons, however proved to be no match for the hero and he sustained only minor injuries and obtained the map. With the map he learned the bandits were lead by the great General Whitebeard. A man who sold his soul for two extra arms, with which he wielded four katanas and was as deadly as 10 men with each.

Our hero ventured to Whitebeard's camp and single-handedly laid siege, setting fire to every tent he came across, until most of the bandits were either killed or ran for their lives. Moments later, Whitebeard emerged and true to his legend, he had four massive arms, and he held a katana in each. A great battle ensued and lasted for several hours until the hero had fallen to one knee. As General Whitebeard laughed and closed in to take the final blow, the hero thrust forward with all of his might, piercing the bandit's wretched heart. He weakly searched for the Blacksmith and rescued him.

Upon returning to the village, the Blacksmith's Daughter kissed the hero passionately and they went forward with their marriage. On their wedding day, after their vows had been said, the dragon returned to the hero. He told the hero that it was time to pay his debt and he demanded the hero give him his love. The hero, true to his word told the dragon this, "You may have my love, but you may not take my wife, as my heart is full of nothing but love, you may take that in her place." The hero then cut out his own heart and gave it to the dragon, stealing one last kiss from the Blacksmith's Daughter before dying.

D0EXUfk.png
WRkAEC1.png
7j3upLy.png
2wZZzeD.png
4RZr6PS.png

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  6. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  7. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  8. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  9. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom