Recent content by RockaBen99

1. R

Terraria Bad Ideas

Fixed a bug where the goblin tinkerer would reforge items than less than the price of your soul.
  2. R

Mobile Amazon Crash Issue

My kindle has 1.5 GB of RAM. The game lags for a second every so often, and crashes infrequently. This is similar to an issue I had on a much older kindle after it updated to 1.2.4, so it could be a RAM issue because it happened in two different versions and had not happened previously on my...
  3. R

Ask Kirbgirl Anything

Will you ever reply to this thread?
  4. R

what is the weakest weapon in Terraria? (wrong answers only)

The tin shortsword, obviously. Everyone knows that the 1.2 ore weapons are weaker than their counterparts.
  5. R

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Wow, I just hope that my kindle fire can handle 1.4. Also, this is the quietest SotG I've seen in a while XD!
  6. R

Mobile Terraria 1.3.0.7.9 is Now Live: Fixes for Controller + Customization Update!

Mobile as a whole hasn't got 1.4 yet so it won't have come to Amazon, which usually gets updates a few weeks later than the rest of the mobile platforms.
  7. R

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

You predicted it.
  8. R

Oh, ok, thank you.
  9. R

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End! Did you mean tModLoader?
  10. R

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Pay attention to the italics.
  11. R

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Nice! Sad that the title "Fantastic Mythical Beasts & Where to Find Farm Them" wasn't a reference. :(
  12. R

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

It'd be a rainbow slime party... Maybe that could be a 1.4 hardmode version of the slime rain? XD :rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::pinky::gslime::bluslime::yslime::pslime::bslime::islime::lslime::cslime::sslime::rslime::hoppinjack::kingslime::joy::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime:
  13. R

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Did anything happen when you did (assuming from "anybody else")? Also, not yet.
Back
Top Bottom