Recent content by Rockdefender 13412

1. Rockdefender 13412

Blocks & Decoration What of the Dungeon and Gothic furniture?

Hello everyone! Recently, I was working on a build project centered around the dungeon and catacombs. However, while building, I ran into a roadblock - you can't craft gothic furniture or any variant of the dungeon furniture except toilets! While many of these items can be normally found...
  2. Rockdefender 13412

Items The Addition of the Photograph in Terraria

I have a suggestion that I believe will expand the building and environmental aspect of the game. Recently, I was playing Terraria, and I came up with a new item to be added - the photograph! Similar to the music box, the photograph would be able to extract an element from any biome. In this...
  3. Rockdefender 13412

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Okay thank you sooooo much for clarifying that for me because I would rather hear it from a dev or moderator than a random joe shmoe on the internet. If and when The news is out about the 1.4 update or any bug fixes that are coming in the future to console, please share or respond back to me...
  4. Rockdefender 13412

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

But if you know (anyone) notify me too so I may be able to prepare
  5. Rockdefender 13412

I have no idea either. I play PS4 as well and the only info I know about that is that it should come out soon after the PC release tomorrow, but I don't know. When the 1.3.5 update released for both console and PC it was noticed that the console was experiencing some glitches and bugs, such as...
  6. Rockdefender 13412

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I have found a bug. This is when I highlight over a unopened door, instead of highlighting it continues flickering yellow and grey.
  7. Rockdefender 13412

Hey terraria community! Today I upgrading my console to PlayStation 4 and would like some tips...

Hey terraria community! Today I upgrading my console to PlayStation 4 and would like some tips for 1.3 and on.
  8. Rockdefender 13412

Whats your loadout?

Tiki armor, raven staff, necromantic scrab, staff of frost hydra charm of myths and spooky wings
  9. Rockdefender 13412

Nice!, so I can get it on windows 10. Yaaay! :) Thanks.

Nice!, so I can get it on windows 10. Yaaay! :) Thanks.
  10. Rockdefender 13412

So it doesn't really matter? right?

So it doesn't really matter? right?
  11. Rockdefender 13412

want to download terraria for my HP windows 10 laptop.

want to download terraria for my HP windows 10 laptop.
  12. Rockdefender 13412

ok. now, does it matter what the requirements for terraria are, or is it only the speed and data...

ok. now, does it matter what the requirements for terraria are, or is it only the speed and data of the laptop?
  13. Rockdefender 13412

Now, can I ask you a question?

Now, can I ask you a question?
  14. Rockdefender 13412

Thanks.

Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom