• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Rocketlauncher269

1. Rocketlauncher269

tModLoader The Terraria Void Mod

The Terraria Void Mod Is a mod im working on, it is currently a demo but next update wont be a demo Currently Adds: 75 New Items 4 Bosses: 4 Bars: 9 Enimies Its downloadable on the mod browser. Heres some art i made for the mod PS:Next update will overhaul the entire mod...
  2. Rocketlauncher269

Looking for old calamity mod sprites

i know im a year late but if you go on the wiki and click on one of the sprites, you can see the old ones also to play old calamity, you have to install old tmodloader
  3. Rocketlauncher269

What is Silver.png?

I recreated your mod's weapons so they aren't recolours: Hope you like it!
  4. Rocketlauncher269

tModLoader Terraria Shortsword EX Mod

Terraria Shortsword EX Mod Adds 66 New Shortswords And 2 Short Scythes Into Terraria This is the Last Update, V2.00 ! + Sword Bag (Uncraftable) Ways to download Github: Rocketlauncher269/Terraria-Shortsword-Ex-Mod Or on the mod browser! - rocketlauncher269
  5. Rocketlauncher269

Pixel Art High Definition Copper Shortsword

Copper Shortsword But 512 Pixels Instead Of 32 Pixels regular copper shortsword
Top Bottom