Recent content by RockRinner

1. RockRinner

Steampunk submarine!

Dude, where have you been all my life? That build is sick! Where are your other builds? Don't even reply to me, just go do some more
  2. RockRinner

Sparkez's Builds

Well, that was a bit awkard :D Though you use it with a mask, accesories and dyes, not a straight full dev set without a bit of originality
  3. RockRinner

Sparkez's Builds

Unrelated to the build(which is is awesome): I love your vanity. It's cool seeing people that are not using the dev sets now and then :D
  4. RockRinner

Terraria as you've never seen it before

Sorry if it's been asked before, but do you have any world download? I love your builds btw, my fav is the spaceship :D
  5. RockRinner

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

kid just try and read before posting :red: ok? Theo said himself that requests are closed and The True Hero just quotes him
  6. RockRinner

CO☼☼UP❄☜ R⚐M's vanitys

yeah well, the majority of my vanities are with mixed colors and random dyes... i've got weird tastes :D
  7. RockRinner

Builder for Hire!!!!

Can you make me a cave that looks like it was some sacred place and now someone (more specifically my dragon hunter character) lives in it? You know the kind of place with 2 kinds of themes in it, ruined and magical stuff but also a toilet or idk (its up to you :D) I've got a request though...
  8. RockRinner

CO☼☼UP❄☜ R⚐M's vanitys

Make me future finn from adventure time por favor? (dont mind the delay of 3 days btw :D ) EDIT: sorry I made an error, this isnt future finn, just him using wizard spells. (Wanted to clarify that, beacuse i was debating between the 2)
  9. RockRinner

CO☼☼UP❄☜ R⚐M's vanitys

given that you're one of the few vanity creators left i wanna ask.. u still takin requests?
  10. RockRinner

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

REQUEST TIME!! Make a future finn vanity por favor. :D
  11. RockRinner

Take your time, after all this is not a request, just a suggestion :)
  12. RockRinner

Yeah, some examples would be cool indeed xD I wanted to build one on my own but I'm not a very talented builder when it comes to detail, so I thought you'd rock the build like the other detailed things you've done. (I could't seem to find one example in the entire terraria community lol)
  13. RockRinner

I thought you could make a cave entrance in the shape of a dragon's mouth :D I've seen your dragon and thought it'd be cool
  14. RockRinner

Do you take requests? (or suggestions xD)
Back
Top Bottom