Recent content by Rodathus

1. Rodathus

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Ehm, I think I got one bug report: Prophecy's effect doesn't work like it should. It doesn't heal the caster on returning.
  2. Rodathus

I totally agree with Sonic Amplifier, this is so weak compared to other weapons. Its projectiles don't even pierce, it uses too much Inspiration and deals a bit small damage. Well, also buffs granted from it were weak I think.
  3. Rodathus

Err, How do I download the latest 1.4.0.6 update with Butterflies? Just downloaded it from here, but it was 1.4.0.5
  4. Rodathus

I found one bug: Those ghosts summoned from Yuma's Pendant accessory don't work. Once they are summoned they stick to enemies, but deal no damage at all. Also, I think there is still no placeable buff station for Bard class. I think it would also be nice to add Musician NPC to sell it and Bard...
  5. Rodathus

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Oh, I see this mod is great, I can't wait for TmodLoader update already
  6. Rodathus

Best mod for Terraria in my opinion. Also, If I want to update it to a newer version I just need to download the newest version and replace the ThoriumMod.tmod file right?
  7. Rodathus

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Ohhh, this is the mod I was looking for. Great job, and thanks!
  8. Rodathus

Items Staff of the Hydra buff

Hi, as from 1.3.4 there are new Sentries and I feel like Staff of the Hydra is a bit weak now. I suggest to buff it a bit, probably its damage which is 100 by now. Or maybe add very small explosion on impact. Compared to Ballista Staff, it seems weak. Ballista Staff - 140 damage, pierces...
  9. Rodathus

Items Ranger weapons are pathetic at the moment!

In my opinion we need some more ranger weapons that would be original and different.
  10. Rodathus

Game Mechanics Summoner Weapon Modifier Overhaul

Still the best joke in the Summoner class is its endgame set bonus. All other class armors have very good bonuses, but Stardust only has Guardian that deals about 20 dmg and attacks only if you summon him to selected location. It should be buffed or replaced with other bonus in my opinion.
  11. Rodathus

Items Crossbows

It would probably take arrow bonuses, like Archery Potion would affect it too, because it's similiar to bows.
  12. Rodathus

Items Crossbows

Yes, I meaned that. No autofire, higher damage, better ammo than arrows (bolts probably)
  13. Rodathus

Items Crossbows

At least I see difference. For me it's like comparing handguns to machine guns. Both are guns, but other type guns. :p
  14. Rodathus

Items Crossbows

Crossbows are crossbows, Repeaters are repeating crossbows. I mean normal, single shoot and powerful crossbows.
  15. Rodathus

Items A new yo-yo of awesomeness

You are comparing totally other item categories. I compared weapons, similar weapons. Yeah, I'm flails fan too, I want flails buff or new flails maybe, also true ones.
Back
Top Bottom