Recent content by RoM

1. R

Official The Labor of Hallow's Eve

Can't wait! Sorry for offtop, Is it possible to make paint tolls (roller/brush/scrapper) combinable just like the Grand Design etc? Switching mode (paint block/walls/cleaning) by right click would be convenient so much!
  2. R

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

You make us craving once again.. over and over again. Please, continue..
  3. R

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

Awesome! Is it possible to add extra inventory sells for consumables like torch, glow sticks, preferable potions. Just like coins/ammo sells. And there is a thing makes me sad - items like goblin techs, GPS, compas. The items which gives no attribute bonuses - information providers. When I have...
  4. R

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Congratulations! Happy release day dev-team! I know what it's like
  5. R

Performance issue

Hi, I've got some performace issue in the same places. Large world, two big trees of living wood. Got smal freezes. Don't understand why, removed torhces, trying to make different video setup, quality options - almost no difference. Second (and the worst), graveyard makes my terraria freeze...
  6. R

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

oh that naughty devs.... I had to strike every single wall to find the fragile one to get into the `real` dungeon. - Guys, update is gorgeous. In every frog, bug, grass wave, tree wave, lanterns background in the night... garden gnomes (so fun to met them)... damn it the best I ever see... and...
  7. R

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

I started new large world with new character. Tell me please: is it normal, that dungeon (after Skeletron defeating) is kind of long tower? with no forks, with single (Single Carl!) locked golden chest, and single (again Carl) hardmode chest (jungle). Yes, I've met fragile blocks... but it helps...
  8. R

Inner Tube and Step Stool... brilliant. I was laughing a lot when I found them. Update is awesome. You made fantastic game!
  9. R

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

I know, just kidding. We've been waiting this update for so long. Can't believe it happens. I'm waitching Pedguin's stream 1.4 master mod, so I'm jealous.
  10. R

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

My watch shows 22:00 5.15.2020 (because of time zone) Does it mean I can get 1.4 update in 13 hours? 😊🥳
  11. R

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Awesome new mechanic, thank you. It would be nice to have a specific panel/menu/list with all pylons. I mean, it is not so comfort to search exactly pylon you need via all map (hello large worlds). Whatever it will be in release, I like it.
  12. R

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Please, add them all. I'm ready to buy Terraria again for it.
  13. R

Terraria Pushes Beyond 30 Million Copies Sold!

Congratulations to each who gave us this wonderful, awesome game ! You deserved every penny, every thankfull word. Thank you so much. p.s. still waiting for crescendo - the Journey's end
  14. R

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Please, tell us the update releases this year. We have been waiting it since 2017
  15. R

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

I have been waiting for 3 years... And I check for updates every day... It's not fair...
Back
Top Bottom