Recent content by Rookas

1. Rookas

Why is torch luck a mechanic?

This is ridiculous wtf. Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention I wouldn't have known about it otherwise
  2. Rookas

Post Plantera Dungeon farming

I think screenshots would have helped this.
  3. Rookas

how do you pronounce 'cthulhu'

Someone that actually has done two minutes of research into H.P. Lovecraft! I can already tell I like you.
  4. Rookas

What is your favorite glitch?

Turn on frame skip. By default, instead of lowering your FPS, the game will just slow down the game to compensate. If you turn on frame skip, the game with stutter and skip frames, but at least it will be at normal speed.
  5. Rookas

CTRL V

í I was working on a some spanish stuff online and was getting tired of going and hitting the button for special characters.
  6. Rookas

Buying terraria weapons for money?

If you are that lazy where you won't get the gear just cheat it in yourself. I am against cheating in items but if you want to play like that go right ahead.
  7. Rookas

Other Game Pokémon

My shinies: -Toucannon (My favorite shiny of all time, but I don't know why) SOS without shiny charm. -Karrablast - Found in my playthrough of alpha sapphire, it was a random encounter, I had never even encountered that Pokemon before either. -Rowlet Only 72 Eggs - Comfey Once again a fast hunt...
  8. Rookas

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

May I ask what brought up the conversation of you randomly telling a 12 year old your IQ?
  9. Rookas

Thanks!

Thanks!
  10. Rookas

How do you get dungeon sprit? I haven't been on the forums in a while and I've never seen it

How do you get dungeon sprit? I haven't been on the forums in a while and I've never seen it
  11. Rookas

Terraria Bad Ideas

That's only when going fast enough, so maybe reaching max fall speed for a certain amount of time inflicts it?
  12. Rookas

CC Creation Compendium #44

@Vladimier your ice Queen's breasts say female but the face says male. 7/10
  13. Rookas

Beep boop bop

Beep boop bop
  14. Rookas

Poll and Discussion: Do you support Cheese?

I'm fine with in battle nurse if it does not use auto pause, as I consider that in itself cheaty, but I personally do not use any sort of that. I am 100% any sort of exploit to obtain items or not to take damage though.
Back
Top Bottom