Recent content by Rosen

1. Rosen

PC RU localisation issue

Russian translation is pretty clunky and looks like it was mostly made by just using google translate. Also the font used in game for russian is a bit meh. I'd like to offer my help with it but i don't know who and how i must contact.
  2. Rosen

**REPORTED** [1.4.1 - still a bug] valid housing depends at door state (open/closed)

It's probably not the door state but the open door taking up 3 tiles from the house space. Try opening the door to the outside or add 3 more tiles to your house.
  3. Rosen

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Thanks for the response. I guess i'll have to look into Plugins API once the stable version of TT comes out.
  4. Rosen

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I love this tool so much. I hope it gets fixed for 1.4.1 soon. As a suggestion i would love to see the ability to remove the global buffs limit. That limit should not exist in the game since the beginning.
  5. Rosen

Blocks & Decoration Renovate some block behaviour in Journey's End to prevoius or alternate it.

Well, i guess nobody cares about builders. Even with 1.4.1 out they didn't consider giving us some options. Shame.
  6. Rosen

PC Camera Mode doesn't capture the Keybrand's visual effect.

Camera mode doesn't capture many other effects as well.
  7. Rosen

**REPORTED** Wet bomb

Same applies to dirt bomb.
  8. Rosen

Vipix' Toolbox

i'll check it out on weekend and update the mod if necessary. Make sure to use my version of the mod from Inurosen/VipixToolBox since the original one from the TML browser is outdated
  9. Rosen

Vipix' Toolbox

You put your Swap Pickaxe into the hotbar and place the desired block next to it. Then use the pickaxe on tiles you want to replace.
  10. Rosen

Vipix' Toolbox

Sometimes it doesn't initialize properly. Usually reloading the world fixes it. What blocks are you trying to swap?
  11. Rosen

Vipix' Toolbox

I tried to do it quickly but didn't succeed. The problem with platforms is that internally all of them have the same tile id with different texture property. I'll look more into it later
  12. Rosen

Vipix' Toolbox

Updated the mod based on @eLe's changes. Added mod blocks support for Swap Pickaxe (should work with any placeable block now) Swap Pickaxe now keeps furniture in place when the block underneath is swapped Mod and source can be found on forked github repo...
Back
Top Bottom