Recent content by Rossmallo

1. Rossmallo

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

This is one of the most facinating threads I have ever read. I can't wait to see more. God, what I wouldn't do to see some of these in game.
  2. Rossmallo

Corruption + 1.3.6 =

Placeable Shadow Orbs. PLACEABLE SHADOW ORBS. PLACABLE FRIGGING SHADOW ORBS YEEEEEEES
  3. Rossmallo

Will you be there to face what comes next?

Possibly an ultra version of that Celestial Medal the Cultists worship... Mech version of Moonlord incoming?
  4. Rossmallo

PC News Flash!

*sees that whole balloon house* .... . (8:35 if the time reference doesn't work)
  5. Rossmallo

1.3.2 Questions/Discussion/Suggestions

More building blocks. As someone who builds a lot more than fights, I want even more options. I want to see us get some proper Celestial bricks instead of the amalgamated mess that we have with them, and some gem-themed blocks/items would be appreciated too.
  6. Rossmallo

Seriously hate how we can't capture statue-made critters. What else would a firefly statue be...

Seriously hate how we can't capture statue-made critters. What else would a firefly statue be useful for? :<
  7. Rossmallo

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Thank god, I won't need to make another new world to find all the new statues.
  8. Rossmallo

Ummmm ....What?

Sadly this can happen on very rare occasions. Go around it, or get to the Underworld and get a Pwnhammer.
  9. Rossmallo

Does anyone know how many new statues there are in the new update?

Does anyone know how many new statues there are in the new update?
  10. Rossmallo

So, loads of new statues. Need to retool my entire statue room. SIGH. Anyone have any idea how...

So, loads of new statues. Need to retool my entire statue room. SIGH. Anyone have any idea how many new ones there are?
  11. Rossmallo

1.3.1 Preview Stream

Just a day in advance? Not worth the time. If it was a week or two prior so we could all speculate on the limited information over a period of time and come up with our crazy ideas as to what could be coming, yeah, I would be all over that. But 24 hours before it drops? At that point it's more...
  12. Rossmallo

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

I have a cheap imitation Xbox controller and it works with that, so it probably should work!
  13. Rossmallo

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

I solved my practical problems by removing my knees, pardner
  14. Rossmallo

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Ooh, this was a very pleasant suprise. Not to mention it'll make the last few days before Overwatch a lot more bearable.
  15. Rossmallo

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

Kay, this right here? I so wish that more devs were willing to do this sort of level of explanation for delays. It makes such a massive difference, showing what needs to be done, as opposed to giving a wishy-washy "Soon". Thank you for being so open and honest.
Back
Top Bottom