Rough Draft
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Woo! Finally beat Moon Lord EX solo without invuln cheese in pre-luminite gear. I'm a month late, but I don't care.
    So, like.. are people who're mad about the anti-cheese concerned exclusively with expert mode, or was there non-expert cheese going on?
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    I'm just curious as to, like.. what cheesing is needed for in normal mode. Like, with an arena and buffs, I can't kill one part of him in expert mode, but I can kill him in normal mode without either, so I figure anyone else can, 'cause I kinda suck.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Some do fully suck.

As in, too lazy to get away from their self-made railroads and explore options such as not sticking to one "class" or healing and instead investing in higher mobility, or defense, or damage.

"Pride is good for politics, but in a battlefield, it will only be your death."
    It's a me!
    It's a me!
    Nice words.
    I admit I'm to lazy to get out of my railway. It wouldn't matter much though, as you just need to keep running.
    But anyway, reporting from Expert Mode. My strategy still works.
    For one reason or another, the end of my first run of a major update has always been capped off with me violently destroying my home base.
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    I prefer creating when I have someone with whom to create things.
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    hmmm you run on a dedicated server?
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    I have a few private games planned with friends in the near future. I've thought about finding a publicly-open server on which to fiddle about.
    Make the moonlord inflict a map-wide debuff that makes players invulnerable to damage from anything but the moonlord.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Right now, any player can beat the game. With "fixes", players will either be able to beat them only if they can use 'proper' tactics, or not beat it at all.

Sounds pretty binary to me. "Your move."
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    As things are, any player can beat the game without tactics that the developers have taken action to try to discourage, though many players are unable to do so in the game's challenge mode. its challenge mode has no rewards at the stage of the game in question that aren't outclassed by existing items, so there's no reason the content shouldn't function the way the developers want it to, even in terms of balance.
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    Also, I kinda sorta called it.
    Well, I gave up on beating the moon lord on expert after playing through the rest of the game on expert. I don't regret it.
    I think my whole world may be messed up, flag-wise. I got an achievement for beating all bosses after beating the WoF, martian (cont)
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    Probes won't spawn anywhere no matter what I do, and the lunatic cultist is no longer dropping treasure bags (dropping the manipulator directly, instead).
    nobody anymore
    nobody anymore
    Cultist never did drop treasure bags.
    Starting to think martian probes either aren't in 1.3.0.4, or don't spawn in space anymore.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    They seem to be spawning on the outer two thirds of the map, and only if there's no other event/boss fight going.
    After I get finished with my first playthrough of 1.3 on expert mode, I may have to play 1.3 on non-expert just for the god-mode thrill.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom