Recent content by Roxas21

1. R

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

I found a oversight in the german translation for the Seafood Dinner that it s give the big stat improvement even it got nerfed to giving a medium one.
  2. R

Problem with menu UI scale

You can change size of the font and UI in the in game menü (ESC) under UI.
  3. R

Texture Pack Foundry&Alchemy Texture Pack

Regarding to 1.4, you have two possible ways to use ressourcepacks. First you can but the resourcepacks under (Your Profile)/Documents/MyGames/Terraria/ResourcePacks. Second you can use the steam workshoppage for Terraria to find the resourcespacks (and maps) favorited them and download in game...
  4. R

Reaper Duke Fishron texture pack

Hey, this looks cool and menacing, I like it. Yeah, I thought Fishron get a look resembling the Grim Reaper.
  5. R

Working as Designed Dark Mage won't drop it's relic

@Grannt , I can tell the relics for the ooa event will drop on tier 3 (post Golem). Honestly, this is a strange reason for not droping.:sigh:
  6. R

PC Game crashes by pluging out the headphone

I found a game crashing bug related with headphones (what the tread said). This occurs by pluging out the headphones which crashes the game and damaged one file in the game foulder for sound controll. With the damaged file the game can not start and need to redownload the file to work again.
  7. R

what is your favourite game besides terraria

My favorite games are: Terraria (it's obvious) Etrian Odysee 4 & Nexus Super Smash Bros (Brawl & Ultimate, even the triping in Brawl are kinda dump) Destiny 2 (Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the cabal on Mars. -Zavala) Epic Battle Fantasie series (the games well made...
  8. R

empress of light

I will take the note that you have killed a prismatic lacewing with the butterfly by accident. In this case I would recommend to equipa companion of critters or catch it. If this wasn't the case then it is a bug that the developers have overlook.
  9. R

In the current time I'm (still) going to school and at free time playing Destiny 2. I should...

In the current time I'm (still) going to school and at free time playing Destiny 2. I should countinue my mastermode and Thorium run. I'm still watching the treats without placing comments. :confused:
  10. R

tModLoader (CANCLED) Tides of Aether

Do I see a greatsword? Alright, time for headsniping! The Mod looks very interesting especially the Monster Hunter weapontypes and mechanics.I should take a try after have done my first moded run.
  11. R

Mage Tower Base Build

The tower looks very great.
  12. R

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Yes,Terraria 1.3 will work on your Samsung Galaxy S8. Even I am not Loki. ;)
  13. R

tModLoader Leveling Weapons

In my opinion the idea is interesting because the possibilite of having a weapon (besides of the golden shower) of the entire run with a exponetial growrate on the stats. In addition I have two questionsl. 1. Have the weapon level a limit? And if this is the case which way will the limit expand...
  14. R

Question about fishing and zephyr fish

Based on the wiki the zephyr fish summons a flying fish pet. You are very lucky because the odds the gain it from fishing is roughtly 1 to 2666 (0,00038 %) with a reiforced pole only.
  15. R

A common guy joins the forum

Hello fellow terrarians, my (nick-)name is Roxas21, my age is 20 and I come from Germany. I am playing Terraria since 2015 started with the mobile version without the Hardmode update (PC Version 1.1). Over the time I finished my first normal run on the PC Version and make progress on my first...
Back
Top Bottom