Recent content by royalguardian11

1. royalguardian11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Okay, so after attempting to play calamity after a while of having successfully run it, I get an out of ram error. I was previously able to run the mod just fine however now this error is preventing me from from playing it. Unfortunately due to the recent circumstances, I am restriceed to a...
  2. royalguardian11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Have the drop chances on the halibut cannon changed? I have been farming for literal hours without success.
  3. royalguardian11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Okay thanks :) Okay so after the update, mod randomly working now. It is actually kinda sad how happy I am right now.
  4. royalguardian11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The old versions worked completely fine, it was after a specific update at some point that it stopped loading. One person on the discord server had a similar problem until the switched to 64 bit, so before I tried the same thing I wanted to get a second opinion.
  5. royalguardian11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hi, has anyone been able to get the mod to work on 32bit system? This old pc I had used to run everything fine, until recently where after the updates it gives me a memory out of exception error.
  6. royalguardian11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So I decided to get back into calamity after several months of not having played it. But as soon as I enable it, I get an error: "system out of memory exception". I apologize if this has already been answered and if I am being a complete forehead, but I would really appreciate some help :)
  7. royalguardian11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I spent hours on the damn thing without even coming close to beating it. Extremely frustrated, I loaded up a new world, got it post-providence and beat the polterghast on my first attempt. My conclusion was that there seemed to be a problem with my dungeon that allowed the boss to become enraged...
  8. royalguardian11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Okay, so how much hp is DoG supposed to have on revengence? He spawns with 112,000 allowing to kill him easily. Is this intended?
  9. royalguardian11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Over my countless attempts, I have found that certain weapons allow the fight to be much smoother and less laggy. Switch yours up and see if that helps.
  10. royalguardian11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Any tips for Fishron on revengence?
  11. royalguardian11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I seem to be getting the "insufficient memory to continue execution of the program" error. Don't know if it has been asked prior, but is there any way to resolve it?
  12. royalguardian11

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I keep getting the following error: The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/Aqua.mp3 failed to load at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext) Inner Exception: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program. at...
  13. royalguardian11

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I am considering playing both thorium and tremor at the same time, any issue that I may face? And also, when is the new update expected to be released? (you have probably answered this question numerous times, I am sorry)
  14. royalguardian11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I feel your struggle as I thought the devourer was impossible, but after several tries managed to kill him. First thing I did was loaded a new world where I just kept spawning him to figure out his movement pattern and what weapons would be effective (The elemental lance was my weapon of choice...
  15. royalguardian11

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Well this was prior to several updates and might have been fixed, but I definitely consumed two as indicated by the number of hit points and the color change of the health bar.
Back
Top Bottom