1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.
RR

Followers 1

Birthday:
September 1

Share This Page

RR

Eye of Cthulhu, Male, from An Alternate Dimension

:red: that, I was preparing a post for "terraria literature" and it deleted even it Dec 2, 2017

1. Astral Excalibur
      Astral Excalibur
      Lord Garak has changed his profile picture to a ferret. You are now the #1 Kermit on the forums. Congratulations.
    2. RR
      RR
      :red: that, I was preparing a post for "terraria literature" and it deleted even it
    3. ReusableLime20
      ReusableLime20
      Your signature is broken.
      1. RR likes this.
      2. RR
        RR
        I'm too lazy to fix it
        Dec 1, 2017
      3. ReusableLime20
        ReusableLime20
        Aren't we all?
        Dec 1, 2017
      4. RR
        RR
        just deleted it -changed into a genial quote.
        Dec 1, 2017
    4. RR
      RR
      :red: Spore, it crashes in galactic mode like every 5 minutes, worse videogame I EVER bought. any tips are welcome.
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        I tried 4 different computers over several years, and not a single one of them would run the game more than 30 minutes without a CTD. The framerates and everything was fine, and every other game was fine, but SC4 was just crashcrashcrashcrashcrash. Gave up on it, the game kinda sucks anyways.
        Nov 29, 2017
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        So I can certainly understand their Spore crashing constantly on a modern computer. EA was not known for releasing quality stuff, still isn't lol.
        Nov 29, 2017
      5. Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron
        Th3KrustOfSk3l3tron
        Hello RR, I remember when I downloaded Zelda Classic (a computer version of the NES game The Legend of Zelda), I opened the ZQuest app and it crashes (because I use Windows 10) everytime I open it! same thing happens in Spore where you got it crashed
        Jan 2, 2018
    5. RR
      RR
      I had something epic to write here. I forget it. So pesky.
    6. Reepicheep
      Reepicheep
      Your spoiler line is great, but it stops working on the 20th one, might want to look into that.
      1. RR
        RR
        I'm too lazy to fix that, And right now I used a week of my life in a thread that won't see light because drafts are bugged. So I am too lazy.
        Nov 28, 2017
    7. RR
      RR
      There is an austrian big server BUT NOT AN ITALIAN ONE? Disappointed.
    8. RR
      RR
      LET THE KERMIT FLOOD BEGIN
      1. MinerTurtle45
        MinerTurtle45
        how about no
        Nov 26, 2017
      2. RR
        RR
        ur hrting mi feeeeelingz, reported (jk)
        because why not?
        Nov 26, 2017
    9. RR
      RR
      I did my first suggestion, but no one seems interested. I think I'll close it when I'll finish USUM
    10. Flipp the Almighty Potato
      Flipp the Almighty Potato
      welcome to the forums friend!
      1. Cool Doge and Daikonradish like this.
      2. Flipp the Almighty Potato
        Flipp the Almighty Potato
        Nov 9, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    September 1
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]