Recent content by rrr

1. rrr

tModLoader Banner Checklist

I'm sorry I couldn't reply.
  2. rrr

tModLoader Protect Tools

I thinking about how to deal with it little by little in the future.
  3. rrr

tModLoader NPC Info

情報ありがとうございます。再現することができました。 情報のおかげで、v0.0.4.2にてとりあえずクラッシュする事は、回避するように修正できました。 価格情報が下がっていくのは今回たまたま気が付いておかしいなと思っていたのですが、やはりバグだったのですね。 こちらの情報も参考になりました。ありがとうございます。 --- Google translation of the above Japanese --- Thank you for the information. I was able to reproduce it. Thanks to the information...
  4. rrr

tModLoader NPC Info

Thank you for reporting the bug. I apologize for causing the game to crash. Since the same problem did not occur in the target item in my environment, I decided not to crash as emergency response. If you have any other Mod, etc., please let me know if there is no problem to elucidate the root...
  5. rrr

tModLoader Tooltip Translator

Baidu was added as a translation site. The test can only be confirmed by the method of changing from English to Japanese. Please comment if there is any problem.
  6. rrr

tModLoader TeraBackup

*Please understand that all English is the result of translating Japanese by Google Translate. Latest Version: 0.3 (tModLoader v0.11.8.4) TeraBackup: Copy files when loading this mods. You can specify whether to back up individually. Use the standard configurations of tModLoader for the...
  7. rrr

tModLoader Tooltip Translator

I would like to correspond, please give me some time.
  8. rrr

tModLoader NPC Info

Images and tooltips are not displayed There was a bug in which NPCs are displayed. This is fixed in v.0.0.3.2. However, I do not know the cause of the problem that NPC which should not be spawned is displayed, it can not be reproduced. If there are cases where NPC that should not be spawned are...
  9. rrr

tModLoader NPC Info

I do not know the cause at the moment, but I think it is a bug. I will take a little time to fix it. Please paste a screenshot if possible. I will refer to it to identify the cause.
  10. rrr

tModLoader Chest Browser

I am sorry that the test on the multiplayer is insufficient. I will respond as soon as possible.
  11. rrr

tModLoader TeraCAD

Please enter the full path of the environment. For example, in my Windows environment it looks like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\logoTexture.png *Image format is only in png format.
  12. rrr

tModLoader Banner Checklist

Thank you for reporting the issue. I'm sorry, I did not test the multiplayer.
  13. rrr

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Information on NPC Loot is a very wonderful feature. I am trying something similar, but your means is more effective. I apologize again for my mod, I am using your code without permission. So, I would like to use your code in the correct procedure. So what about NPC Loot I can cooperate with you?
  14. rrr

tModLoader TeraCAD

*Please forgive that it is an English translation using google translation. This feature has been transferred to Cheat Sheet.
  15. rrr

tModLoader TeraCAD

*Please understand that all English is the result of translating Japanese by Google Translate. Latest Version: 0.2.1 (tModLoader v0.11.8.4) TeraCAD: This Mod aims to make it possible to build like CAD. Currently has the following functions - Function to display the effective range of tools...
Back
Top Bottom