Recent content by RS_Mind

1. RS_Mind

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

It's a variable in the UpdateVanity function called "player.yoraiz0rEye". The number represents the size of the eye.
  2. RS_Mind

tModLoader is still a mod loader for Terraria and doesn't itself add content. Steam simply allows you to install mods separately from your vanilla installation. It's no different than the old tactic of making a backup of the Vanilla exe.
  3. RS_Mind

tModLoader Custom Wing Animations

I'm trying to make a wing with more than 4 frames for its animation (like Jim's Wings for example). The problem is that the auto loader just cuts the sprite in four regardless of height. How do I make a longer animation?
  4. RS_Mind

The version of tModLoader on steam is 32 bit. You can still download and install the 64bit version as usual, just using the new tModLoader installation instead of your Terraria installation.
  5. RS_Mind

I've been making a custom set of wings, but can't figure out how to change the number of frames in the animation. For example, Jim's Wings have 6 animation frames, but if I copy the texture over and use AutoLoadEquip, the texture is still divided into four frames, causing less than ideal...
  6. RS_Mind

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Tobbvald's Tinkering

The issue isn't the planning, it's the sheer amount of programming required to make this. Each enemy has to have its AI coded, the bosses being even more complex. This isn't even considering the fact that everything needs to be balanced, and there is a lot of balancing to be done. The balancing...
  7. RS_Mind

tModLoader Paladin's Shield Effect

I've been trying for quite a while now to add the Paladin's Shield effect to a custom accessory. My issue is that I don't know how to port the effect from the vanilla code to mod code. The main obstacle is that the code affects other players as well as the player that equips the item. I found...
  8. RS_Mind

Map-Parkour Terraria: Revenge of Skeletron (The Sequel/Remake of Tale of Skeletron)

I completed the map and noticed that you put an extra sapphire in the map.
  9. RS_Mind

Map-Parkour The Flying Ninjas

Very nice map, except for two things about King Slime: 1. I felt Terribly undergeared for him. 2. felt extremely grindy because he couldn't despawn.
  10. RS_Mind

Weapons & Equip Dyeable weapons/minions

Or they could make a dye slot that would dye any items that you use.
Back
Top Bottom