Recent content by [RT] derpy horse

1. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

wow its been a while lol i dont even play terraria anymore .-. well anyway it looks like its been revived so lets see what's going to happen P.S also i like how its my bday today and this mode has been revived P.S.S if you still want me to help you sprite things i could do some stuff but...
  2. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

changed top a bit
  3. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

where is the spriting conversation i think ive done magic potions too big
  4. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

i resprited the hefty spelunker potion and added hefty magic power and mana potions
  5. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

how do you know what to do?
  6. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

added two versions idk which one is better
  7. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

modified it again :D :p (made it in white so you can see)
  8. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

in my program (pyxeledit) you can change size of the brush so i dont even need to resize it actually that programm is pretty good
  9. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

sooo i've done the dragon ice hamaxe though i think you need to do some changes on hammer and axe head i made it on white so you can see better i can add ice crystals and stuff if you want
  10. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

i am going to make more terraria hates me my main world got corrupted and backup as well men i had so much in that world :(:(:(:(
  11. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

yea thats even better :)
  12. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

i finally done it which wasn't too hard but i still used time i made four version bc i dont know which one is better here they are... i know maybe its too much but .....whatever :p
  13. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

can i do the Bridomite Hamaxe
  14. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

you should delete white
  15. [RT] derpy horse

Endgame Gods

about wings you said to show you new wings not recoloured so that's why i posted them and you still could add that magic weapon and i said that i changed my mind about the turtle, because i wanted to make book, besides you really dont have any magic books there
Back
Top Bottom