• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by rtpkd1

1. rtpkd1

Resolved Game is Literally Unplayable at the Moment

I recently saw a problem like this, so I don't think it's exactly 1.4.1 fault.
  2. rtpkd1

Golf and Teleportation

Lol, it sounds impressive, but since I haven't reached required game point yet, I unable check it out right now. Hopefully, someone will answer you before me.
  3. rtpkd1

Worst Weapon or item

As one guy said - any of swords. I don't know why they should be useful anywhere, while yo-yo exists!
  4. rtpkd1

What is your FAVORITE Terraria Weapon?

Every weapon that drops from Duke Fishron, Sanguine Staff, Desert Spirit Lamp.
  5. rtpkd1

Seriously?

I started playing on Mediumcore character about a week ago, and in this time I got the first invasion... Everything I can say - if you drop your items in the Underground/Dungeon/Underworld - it's not a big problem to get your items back, but when it comes to invasions, uh.. If you die once, and...
  6. rtpkd1

Does Master Mode provide higher coin/money drops?

If Expert-Mode provides higher money drop compared to the Normal-Mode, then Master-Mode takes every cent (my guess).
  7. rtpkd1

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Soo, even if I do something that I can name "a mod", I won't be able to run it in the current Terraria version?
  8. rtpkd1

Mobile When will 1.4 come to mobile

Quarter-4, if to be more precise - October 2020.
  9. rtpkd1

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

*Waiting for new mechanics*
  10. rtpkd1

Ambient Objects and Ecto Mist

As 99,9% of comments above says - yes! What a great idea! No clue why this suggestion is still so unpopular...
  11. rtpkd1

empress of light

I'm guessing a Licewing spawned right in the Zebra Swallowtail Butterfly (it's possible) when you killed it.
  12. rtpkd1

Master Mode King Slime rework

Well, maybe devs will notice your suggestion, although it doesn't mean that they'll add this.
  13. rtpkd1

Master Mode King Slime rework

Then, it will be harder than defeating Eye of Cthulhu.
  14. rtpkd1

Make sure things like this don't happen in prehm.

It also happened in my world! I find this as an interesting and challenging trap for myself. Interesting (until devs fixed this) because of the farming capabilities. Challenging because of... Escaping from Unicorns in the Underground Cave with no items or weapons!
Top Bottom