Recent content by rtpkd1

1. rtpkd1

Other I've been living for 18 years only to suggest THIS

Have you ever played a hardcore character? If so.. what are you guys doing, usually?... I guess dying. Then go to menu. Create a new character. Delete old world. Create new one. Then dead again. Once again.. one more time.. again... Over and over! Isn't it just tiring? Mayyyybeee manual...
  2. rtpkd1

I wanna share my very first soundtracks inspired by Terraria OST, so ig this is the best place...

I wanna share my very first soundtracks inspired by Terraria OST, so ig this is the best place to do that~ #1 byidj - #2 lyidj -
  3. rtpkd1

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

How much you guys tired from making, fixing, editing the game for all those years?
  4. rtpkd1

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

When will come out Workshop support for Terraria? At least approximately..
  5. rtpkd1

Resolved Game is Literally Unplayable at the Moment

I recently saw a problem like this, so I don't think it's exactly 1.4.1 fault.
  6. rtpkd1

Golf and Teleportation

Lol, it sounds impressive, but since I haven't reached required game point yet, I unable check it out right now. Hopefully, someone will answer you before me.
  7. rtpkd1

Worst Weapon or item

As one guy said - any of swords. I don't know why they should be useful anywhere, while yo-yo exists!
  8. rtpkd1

Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

Every weapon that drops from Duke Fishron, Sanguine Staff, Desert Spirit Lamp.
  9. rtpkd1

Seriously?

I started playing on Mediumcore character about a week ago, and in this time I got the first invasion... Everything I can say - if you drop your items in the Underground/Dungeon/Underworld - it's not a big problem to get your items back, but when it comes to invasions, uh.. If you die once, and...
  10. rtpkd1

Does Master Mode provide higher coin/money drops?

If Expert-Mode provides higher money drop compared to the Normal-Mode, then Master-Mode takes every cent (my guess).
  11. rtpkd1

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Soo, even if I do something that I can name "a mod", I won't be able to run it in the current Terraria version?
  12. rtpkd1

Mobile When will 1.4 come to mobile

Quarter-4, if to be more precise - October 2020.
  13. rtpkd1

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

*Waiting for new mechanics*
Back
Top Bottom