Recent content by RuneDaHooman

1. R

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

Alright, I will go and build some when I play again, but where is Cille's house? Also the characters would be for example Sardine and Krumel that kept 'settling'.
  2. R

I know, I've been doing that. Fluffles is at four hearts and something right now from requests and time together. Also. they should really learn to retreat because Sardine (who is not following me) died the other night because he didn't retreat during a blood moon. Also I am getting a weird bug...
  3. R

Well as she is my stating companion for the new character, she doesn't haunt him too, she just floats and follows him around. And helps in combat. She's pretty nice in combat too, but I noticed that she doesn't get a friendship? bonus from eating food. I think I remember Blue would get some here...
  4. R

Interesting, what will happen when I do kill the thing? In my new world with my new dude I have to level up (as I am using an RPG mod) before taking on any boss, so I won't know for a while. I did get a cool sword as a request reward which is neat.
  5. R

Good job on that so far. Also, a quick question as I forget. Can Fluffles/Kummel be ressurrected?(As in stop being a ghost, and be alive again) I think they were after I killed the WoF in my one world, but I started a new one with Fluffles a couple days ago.
  6. R

I find it kinda cute to be honest, cus well, this big blue wolf gal just wanna kiss you after you made her happy.
  7. R

I haven't played terraria in a little while but when I did, it was fun exploring and such with Blue. She is a good archer too. I'll keep adventuring with her when I play more terraria. Although the fact that every time I do a request for her she wants to kiss me, despite having a boyfriend is...
  8. R

Wait. companions act differently based on age?
  9. R

*insert marasmus voice* MAGIC!
  10. R

I do not know, I didn't see any water in the house. Also I don't think its fair for me to lose trust if she randomly dies for some weird reason.
  11. R

Ah, that's fine. Blue is getting stronger over time at least, right now she has over 450 HP. By the way a few days ago or so I found a bug where somehow Luna was drowning in the open air. She was at a random :red: house that spawned in I guess and literally at one point when I started going back...
  12. R

That's cool and neat though I am curious if I can get Blue to scale with stats because I'm using an RPG mod that lets me increase stuff like my HP, defense, attack, etc.
  13. R

I will when I play later. I am curious if the guardians have a different damage calculation because Blue takes less damage then me.
  14. R

That's good to hear. Though what do I do with fluffles the ghost as she follows me underground behind my back?
  15. R

I have a question though, can they equip normal armor or no? Like lets say adamantite for example. I need to know because I plan to do calamity and I do not want Blue to die.
Back
Top Bottom