RusT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SnailsAttack, dont tell people my bad signature kay? Post the talk here.
    @Daedalous Man, it was nice to play with you. We killed that Moon Lord and, thank you so much :D
    Reactions: Aesir
    MinieK
    MinieK
    We all have each other on Steam so...
    RusT
    RusT
    Daedalous, your true. Miniek, your true too. We should play with each other, since I already added miniek :D
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Yep. Sage trinity confirmed :eek:
    should play outside. why are you playing this game, idiot?
    Rokas
    Rokas
    jokes on you i havent played terraria in 2 years
    I think you should start a pixel art thread, cause if you practice, you may become one of the big spriters! Keep it up.
    Ah, a fellow Turk. Merhaba, kardeşim. :)
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Kup Teraz! lul douche! (Buy now and shower phallus respectively, in polish and netherlands language, idk it's name)
    RusT
    RusT
    Hello, It's nice that your Turkish too, but I don't talk other languages in English forums.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Nor I, and I've been here for a while now. :D
    :red:. I'm gonna battle with OMEGA FLOWEY today, I'm so :red:ed.
    Reactions: Aesir
    MinieK
    MinieK
    Omega Flowey is an abomination that doesn't have its own soul. He uses souls from other races to act cool.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Well, Asriel seems like a fun boss battle and he seems like a cool kid, tbh. I think they should worry more about Chara, the misanthropic child that fell on the underground and Tori took under her wing alongside Asgore, and the catalyst for all the problems there.
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    tbh, i want an endless asriel dreemurr fight or credits dodging scene endless other than sans.
    Hrelp me, I was doing a genocide run but I couldn't find 20 monsters on ruins, I found 13. Advices?
    BenMoore812
    BenMoore812
    What's a Genocide run?
    RusT
    RusT
    On undertale, *facepalm*
    BenMoore812
    BenMoore812
    Oh seriously? Also, I don't play undertale.
    Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime sucks
    Reactions: Derp Vader
    Sugars
    Sugars
    Memetale Memetale Memetale Memetale Memetale Memetale Memetale Memetale Memetale Memetale Memetale Memetale Memetale Memetale is overrated

By order of the Potato Empire, this status update is now the Hate Something that Mostly Everyone Likes hub.
    Derp Vader
    Derp Vader
    Anime really does suck.
    Sugars
    Sugars
    @Derp Vader I can agree for the most part, but it's so broad that I really can't judge by how little (little meaning a :red:ing ton) I've seen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom