1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
RynboL
Last Activity:
Jun 16, 2017

Following 1

Birthday:
March 28

Share This Page

RynboL

Terrarian, Male, from lalaland

I NEED HELP WITH KEYBINDINGS ( accidentally put menu key bind to left mouse click) HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: Jun 14, 2017

RynboL was last seen:
Jun 16, 2017
    1. RynboL
      RynboL
      I NEED HELP WITH KEYBINDINGS ( accidentally put menu key bind to left mouse click) HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TheBilateralGamer
        TheBilateralGamer
        Go to Documents/My Games/Terraria and open input profiles.json with Notepad or something similar. Then change what you binded to Left Mouse Click to something else. Finally, save and you should be good. There's probably a better way to fix it, but that's what I found.
        Jun 14, 2017
        diekonradish and RynboL like this.
      3. RynboL
        RynboL
        I opened the input.profiles.json with notepad but which to change? I cant find the Menu button with the Left Mouse Click... Oh my god
        Jun 14, 2017
      4. RynboL
        RynboL
        Actually, I deleted the input.profiles.json already and it worked!!! Thanks for everyone who helped me! Im really grateful though :)))
        Jun 14, 2017
        TheBilateralGamer and InstaFiz like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    March 28
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Im just a little boy with a schamll dream