Recent content by RyumotaXP

1. RyumotaXP

NPCs & Enemies Invasion of caxias

Amagiringonso is a fictice amazonic monster, one reside in brazil, eat grass and is imune to venom
  2. RyumotaXP

NPCs & Enemies "True nymph" (Ryumota idea)

The idea of the "find girl" a sell npc of pre-hardmode, appear post the kill of one nymph With the items to craft the "phone" to sell Drop same items that nymph Defence: 15 Life: 200 Weapon: Magic Missile, don't drop Speed: 0-5 BPS
  3. RyumotaXP

NPCs & Enemies Invasion of caxias

the idea of invasion of caxias would be a common invasion of pre-hardmode that would appear after using the strange flag, with the music (A Patiada aos paraguais) based on paraguay war (part of text translated by google tradutor) NPCS: Amagiringonso: Can spawn with Soldier Vomit amazon...
  4. RyumotaXP

Biomes & Nature Saint Biome (Ryu Idea)

ok i give individual images (remember you don't is obliged to use it)
  5. RyumotaXP

Here you don't read complete text? In end of text i add the link to sprites Link for Image files https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TaTwrOG_pdBL1ki4mb26fMNkDMmICF-0?usp=sharing
  6. RyumotaXP

@TerrarianGamer I don't speak English properly or right
  7. RyumotaXP

NPCS: Paladin spawn in biome with "1/35 of chance to spawn per second" Priest pio The Priest pio is a saint italian priest, then priest see jesus, and the pio is getted low spiritual power of god, then priest have visions of the end of the times Game Idea: Then is a "sell npc" with then...
  8. RyumotaXP

Game Mechanics Specie Gen Idea (By Ryumota)

(By Ryu mota) Space Exploration Ideas (Sorry by the quality of english) (One Idea and Images) (I Ty to program and this is semi-impossible) (Free for use for all) How to work the system. The "System" Start Coloring the Animal,Specie,etc With ramdom color Post This the "system" set a Ramdom...
  9. RyumotaXP

Ryu Mota Content,Etc Images Pack 0.1

@stevenawesome1018 Yes (I don't find any image editor, i using the paint) I Making images in mass, The actual number of images is 185 (Include the not-post images).
  10. RyumotaXP

Ryu Mota Content,Etc Images Pack 0.1

This is pack of images to use in your Mods,Etc (Sorry by the Quality and my english) (Updated 0.2) (._ _.) | Link to download | (*¨ ¨*) |¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨| |Logs | | 0.2 Added More Images | |...
Back
Top Bottom