Recent content by S3V3N7HR33

1. S3V3N7HR33

Rate the Weapon: Day Twenty Five - Ice Bow

There's no reason to use the Ice Bow when the Daedalus Stormbow exists.
  2. S3V3N7HR33

PC Do you remember?

Do you remember when Molotovs were useful?
  3. S3V3N7HR33

My game is glitched. I just got 3 natural eclipses in a row. There's no way this can happen.

My game is glitched. I just got 3 natural eclipses in a row. There's no way this can happen.
  4. S3V3N7HR33

Game Mechanics "Tactical" Reloads - Because reloading is a way of life

Typo in Phoenix Blaster's name! ;) This is a great suggestion and having magazine sizes in Terraria would be kind of cool. Most of the time I play as ranger and when using guns I do agree that they are kind of boring. You should also put some missing weapons like the Boomstick, Flintlock...
  5. S3V3N7HR33

I think 1.3.2 will launch at 23:59 and 59 seconds.

I think 1.3.2 will launch at 23:59 and 59 seconds.
  6. S3V3N7HR33

We are in 2016. Nearly getting the 1.3.2 update, lots of new stuff being added. And I stil have...

We are in 2016. Nearly getting the 1.3.2 update, lots of new stuff being added. And I stil have no idea what the heck is melee haste.
  7. S3V3N7HR33

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

THIS IS RNG!!!! Btw, that's also one of the huge reasons I never play in large worlds.
  8. S3V3N7HR33

I just now found out that the Unholy Trident got auto fire. It's a beast. Too bad it costs a...

I just now found out that the Unholy Trident got auto fire. It's a beast. Too bad it costs a billion mana...
  9. S3V3N7HR33

Rate the Weapon: Day Thirteen - Fetid Baghnakhs

You don't need to dodge bosses if they are killed in 10 seconds. For me, it's a must-have on melee playthroughs (if the world has Crimson of course), and unlike the Stormbow, the Fetid Baghnakhs acually offer some risk of getting in the face of bosses like Plantera. What makes it kind of OP is...
  10. S3V3N7HR33

PC News Flash!

No mention of this item in the gifs? ;)
  11. S3V3N7HR33

Rate the Weapon: Day Eleven - Daedalus Stormbow

You forgot to say that the Stormbow is boosted by both Archery Potion AND Magic Quiver, making it even more OP. The Daedalus Stormbow is like an un-nerfed Phantasm: It's too powerful and too easy to get. It removes all the challenge from Hardmode- you can even dig a huge opened area in the...
  12. S3V3N7HR33

Rate the Weapon: Day Ten - Gem Staves

Here Enjoy the super strong Celebration you just got from the Moon Lord.
  13. S3V3N7HR33

Rate the Weapon: Day Ten - Gem Staves

You don't need these staves if the Water Bolt exists. You could also just get full Meteor Amor and/or Space Gun easily, just with a bomb and a hammer. The Vilethorn is also a pretty good substitute that don't need a million hours of mining.
  14. S3V3N7HR33

The fishing glitch still isn't fixed in 1.3.1.1, less than three

The fishing glitch still isn't fixed in 1.3.1.1, less than three
  15. S3V3N7HR33

That is the cannon from the Flying Dutchman (I guess)

That is the cannon from the Flying Dutchman (I guess)
Back
Top Bottom