Recent content by SacredSpirit1337

1. SacredSpirit1337

tModLoader Consolaria

So how are things? Progress still being made?
  2. SacredSpirit1337

tModLoader Consolaria

So how's the mod looking? Which version of the game do you have to run to play it, and is it not compatible with the most recent one? What features would I be missing out on if I downgraded to play Consolaria? Also, why does the Archdemon look like a living skeleton?
  3. SacredSpirit1337

tModLoader Consolaria

I can wait, that will be awesome...
  4. SacredSpirit1337

tModLoader Consolaria

Hold up, you don’t even have the ability to play the mod and you’re still complaining?
  5. SacredSpirit1337

tModLoader Consolaria

Ooh, I saw this was updated! When do you think it will be compatible with the Bestiary / Research systems?
  6. SacredSpirit1337

tModLoader Consolaria

Huh. Do the other monsters show up right for you ? (I don't even have the mod yet, I'm just curious)
  7. SacredSpirit1337

tModLoader Consolaria

Hm...well, I absolutely want to still be able to earn achievements for Terraria in Steam... I'm entirely willing to wait until there's a stable version of manually-installed, Steam-Achievement-enabled TModLoader for the latest update of Terraria, and a version of Consolaria that includes...
  8. SacredSpirit1337

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I think I fixed it by verifying Terraria's game files on Steam. That was scary. I'll wait until TModLoader is ready for the latest update before installing it this time...
  9. SacredSpirit1337

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Um...I tried to manually install the TModLoader from the front page of this thread, and I followed the directions by dropping the files into the Steam folder, and that overwrote some files. Now Terraria crashes at the Character Select screen. How do I uninstall it...? I should have known this...
  10. SacredSpirit1337

tModLoader Consolaria

I do know that, actually, but, like I said, when I was talking to Mr. Pigeon, he said that it is considered a different app entirely, which means it does not add playtime and achievements to your Steam profile, necessitating the manual version of TModLoader to inject the mods directly into the...
  11. SacredSpirit1337

tModLoader Consolaria

Oh, good, so does that mean the new enemies from Consolaria would just begin naturally spawning, the events would appear when triggered, etc? Hm...well, I’ve never actually run TModLoader...I wish Terraria had Steam Workshop support...I’ll probably have to take a look at this...unless I wait...
  12. SacredSpirit1337

tModLoader Consolaria

Yay! Those wings are cool. Can’t wait to see what they’ll eventually look like with a Reflective-Dye-given glossy sheen in Journey’s End! When the mod is ready to work with JE, of course. Did you see the questions I asked in the last comment? Edit: Just realized you’re not Mr. Pigeon. Sorry!
  13. SacredSpirit1337

tModLoader Consolaria

Oh, and one last tiny question regarding a particular item, does this mod include the Ocram-exclusive Sparkly Wings? I think those would pair quite nicely with the Crystal Assassin garb and the Hook of Dissonance from Queen Slime...which might not be compatible at the moment because she's a...
  14. SacredSpirit1337

tModLoader Consolaria

So where do I find those? And what do they do, exactly? Sorry, very new to Terraria modding. And, now that you have me curious, is there somewhere I can see what you changed? Aw. That would be cool. I might have to wait a bit on installing this mod until it supports the latest version. If it...
  15. SacredSpirit1337

tModLoader Consolaria

Hey, just a question or a few: -is there a wiki for this mod? Or should I just look up the old console information on the official wiki? -Is this updated for Journey’s End? -if it is... * Are there bestiary entries for the mobs / bosses? Would it be possible for you to write some? I know...
Back
Top Bottom