Recent content by sadness25

1. sadness25

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

absolutely love the mod, it is of the highest quality imo, though if i may say, the weapon really feel overtuned right now (close to hardmode) they outperform other mod gear easily, for exemple the takodachi weapon right click by itself with only 3 tako is enough to kill a queen bee, while with...
  2. sadness25

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

i just want to say, holy :red: the quality of the mod is crazyyyyyy.
  3. sadness25

Wavebank Rewrite Music Pack

Well, unless i'm wrong the 1.4 version databank doesn't work on the 1.3.5 terraria that is tmodloader ? thanks
  4. sadness25

Wavebank Rewrite Music Pack

Do you happen to still have the 1.3.5 version too ?
  5. sadness25

The Balance Mod

There not much info about the mod, what kind of items does it have, what are those druid and scavenger class, what are those "Many new quality of life additions" ? Checked the wiki and it's empty (newly created i think).
  6. sadness25

tModLoader Antiaris

Hello consider "nerfing" the Antlion Queen Claw with an anti abuse, because i just saw some of my player simply build a room up their head to get infinite regen to cheese boss.
  7. sadness25

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Seem i was right, Split mod seem to have the bug where every fargowilas mutant boss dissapear either in 2 sec or as soon as they get hit. Also prevent calamity boss from being spawned, can't keep the mod on the server anymore.
  8. sadness25

tModLoader Calamity Mod

yeah big no for a mod to change vanilla stuffs without a config for me. i'm gonna play with other mods too and i might want to use these things at their normal power value
  9. sadness25

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Really love the mod it really feel unique and not some boss you have to tick on a check list, would love to see some post moonlord content :)
  10. sadness25

tModLoader 3D Mod

Woah, didn't know the 3d effect move with you ! that look really good, a shame it slow down so much terraria even with a good-ish pc (gtx970+i7) Also the zoom setting is not zooming your mod effect making it unusable. Edit: with fullscreen and not too deep depth the fps i get is decent, will...
  11. sadness25

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Stop spamming, not everyone is constantly here and not everyone can actually help you.
  12. sadness25

tAPI Help crash : Band of regeneration crash when connecting or finding on server

Hi people just got a problem on server for friends, the band of regeneration like said in title crash the server if connecting with it or crash the client opening a chest containing it but work fine in solo, i've tried with R15 and R14a same result, there a long crash log but since the cmd close...
Back
Top Bottom