1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Safeman's Recent Activity

1. Safeman liked Unit One's comment on Safeman's profile post

Dooooo it.

Jul 15, 2019 at 2:24 PM
  2. Safeman Happy weekend! Time to progress my world on Swiiiiiitch »

Jul 13, 2019 at 2:07 PM
  3. Safeman liked Loki's post in the thread New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!.

[ATTACH] New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th! Greetings Terrarians! We’re happy to announce that a...

1.18.png Jul 12, 2019 at 8:52 PM
  4. Safeman liked Criddle's post in the thread Criddle's Art.

It's been a while again. Also looks like puush has purged most of my art in the posts above... ;c [IMG] Khaios, the evergreen. [IMG]...

Jul 10, 2019 at 8:46 PM
  5. Safeman commented on DeadCookie's profile post.

Are you trying to report a bug? We aren't taking files anymore that I know of, but you can report bugs you find here:...

Jul 9, 2019
  6. Safeman liked Phoenix798's comment on Philkill2805's profile post

The update beta is just about to come out so you just have to wait a little bit longer

Jul 9, 2019
  7. Safeman commented on Philkill2805's profile post.

We'll share as soon as there is a release date. Like @Phoenix798 said, the beta is about to come out, so we're close to launch. Hang in...

Jul 9, 2019
  8. Safeman commented on Philkill2805's profile post.

We typically avoid giving a release date until we are 100% sure. Until then, all of the teams are working hard on the different...

Jul 9, 2019
  9. Safeman liked altermaven's comment on Philkill2805's profile post

When the team is confident that it will be out with as few problems as can be. They're working real hard. I have the feeling what...

Jul 9, 2019