Recent content by SafetyTheFlameWolf

1. SafetyTheFlameWolf

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

This is what shows up for me when I have both Calamity Mod and Fargo enabled which sucks cause I wanted to play with the both of them :(
  2. SafetyTheFlameWolf

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

My main issue is that the Enemy HP UI isn't showing up which is annoying. Edit: Nevermind just needed the Scan Ability
  3. SafetyTheFlameWolf

Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

You can spell it either armour or armor. It just depends on where you live.
  4. SafetyTheFlameWolf

Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

Not gonna lie but you sound like a Sore Loser to me. If you're coming into a contest with the mindset that you have you'll no doubt lose. Also humility goes a long way pal
  5. SafetyTheFlameWolf

Mobile Can you make the Bunny Pet available?

Just because you don't like his opinion, doesn't make it a terrible opinion.
  6. SafetyTheFlameWolf

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Honestly I kinda doubt I won. Although idek if they sent out the e-mails yet or not
  7. SafetyTheFlameWolf

According to the other post it was supposed to be revealed 13 minutes ago in the Beta Announcement channel on I assume Discord, however the Discord server seems to be down
  8. SafetyTheFlameWolf

I so can't wait until they reveal who get to Beta Testers
  9. SafetyTheFlameWolf

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Still it would be nice
  10. SafetyTheFlameWolf

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

I wonder if they'll eventually make it so there's Cross-Platform Multiplayer available. Would be cool if they did imo
  11. SafetyTheFlameWolf

Mobile Heart Arrows...

Ye I'm really not looking forward to that. I wish they would make the Hesrt Arrows into Legacy Items and make them only available via Traveling Merchant Not sure. Slightly hoping they make them a Legacy Item, but doubt it.
  12. SafetyTheFlameWolf

Mobile Heart Arrows...

Yes and if you combined that with the Frost Armour and you get an easy kill that takes like at least a minute do to Frostbute taking like 25hp/tick
  13. SafetyTheFlameWolf

Mobile What should I stock up on for 1.3

Or you can get a tablet which has a larger screen then phones xD Also I have a piggie bank full of Plat Coins, thatst how much I had abused it xD.
  14. SafetyTheFlameWolf

Mobile Heart Arrows...

Well it's a good thing that the Dungeon Guardian isn't considered a boss xD cause otherwise it would just be WAY too hard to kill him. Like heck itsi already hard enough killing him with the cheap strat.
Back
Top Bottom