Safrinz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I HAVETH A QUESTION!! THAT MAY LEAD TO MORE QUESTIONS!!!
    Reactions: Ghostar
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    OH WOW! i came back to quite a story! Well, congrats on being chosen as mods! You guys seem pretty fair and cool! And I'll admit, I was thinking it was glamorous and dreamy! XD lol. But for the most part it sounds Ideal for a person liek lil me! XD I Love a good place such as this! So to a realistic degreeeee, It still sounds dreamy!

@Tsuki - feel free to uhh...hack me in too... :D
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I can guarantee that all of the above moderators are total nutjobs ;]
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    I beleibs u!dey just trying to be all coool a kuz they no want the world to know how epic the "glamorous" part of being a moderator will be. XD
    I just realized... once I finish the game I've been on...I'll be bored till 1.3.... the hurt is real... XD
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Actually, a lot of "old" people also grew up with games - gaming's been a thing for about forty years now, after all.

It's just that most of us get a lot of "omg you old man still playing, how lame!" bull:red: from "kids" and most don't have the drive to tell said kids to STFU and GTFO so they just don't talk about them games.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Oh I know theres a lot of normal ones out there, but most I know grew out of them and now look down on gamers. Sorry, but not everyone sees life as $$$$$$..
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    @Kyouko Tsukino @Deva - Thatts soo true TuT People look at me like im insane when i say All i really want out of life is peace, and people to enjpy my games with...i said as long as i make ends meet idc about thick rolls of cash XD the loooks....XD
    Today is a good day! I feel like I'm on top of the world! I got a Mocha Iced Coffee And SO close to being free from school!
    Chazm
    Chazm
    We literally JUST CAME BACK from a 1 week holiday...
    argh 'mericans get too much free time
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    out of one dungeon, into another
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    @Chazm - tis Good to be 'Merican! XD
    @Deva - No dark and scarey dungeons for this pwe-gwown up! Just Chilling and blowing money lol
    I HAS AN IDEA. when 1.3 comes out, mayhaps I will start the first UNICORN BRIGADE! You must have a Unicorn on a stick to qualify.... LOL. :D
    The Vocaloid's Musical wizard of Oz is awesome <3 Made me really love the Wizard of Oz! Here is a link if your interested in seeing <3
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    @Freenight - ah, ok! thanks for telling me :)
    @Emral - feel free to tell me your favorite parts and such!
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Man, this reminded me of how a little fan of musicals I am. It was really cute, but in terms of storytelling through music I generally prefer more subtle and mysterious ways like in the "Night ∞ Series" (which you should totally check out if you haven't already).
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    Ive checked that out already :) you should checkout the Vocaloids "story of evil" :)
    Are Avatars doing the Caramell dance a trend....? I see them everywhere... XD
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Personality definitely stands out here. Not all the popular types are crazy artists.

That said, pretty sure most people know of me due to my special title and not who I am :p
    Chazm
    Chazm
    #whenyoublamemiltyoualsoblameomnir
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    @Deva - well, I havent known ya long at all but I like what I see so far :)
    @Chazm - how did Milt get into that? :D
    I have done everything and got everything I've wanted in Terraria! And I have no idea what to do with myself now :D The void is real... :D
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    gosh nu.... XD Those are wayy too complex for me lol. And I simply prefer not to have several tons of mods. lol. Thanks for the suggestion though :D Im so lost in life now XD
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Just try mods like the Thorium mod. I just learned how to set it up with gamelauncher and tAPI.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Or if you have not played before, buy Don't Starve. It is pretty cheap, and so darn fun. I simply love it.
    Don't panic, bridge the gap between now and June 30th with Gumi :p
    Reactions: Safrinz
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    lawls. will do! Ill also toss in every other vocaloid! XD
    BEST 1.3 SPOILER EVERRR...till it reached the "June 30th" part.... XD
    Reactions: Tsuki
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    If it was released on the rumoured June 1st, it would have come out on my birthday
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    And it would have made me a happy lil terrarian.. i was so hyped.. now im just tryin to get through the days.. XD
    OK... i see the raffle thingy is all filled. How did it go? lol
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Not started yet. These things take a while
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    Oh! well.. now im simply confused... XD I-I... I need to learn how to use dis forum better... XD One moment i see people making "last spot in the raffle" jokes.. next thing I see is a Suweeka stuffin participants in a can....lawl... XD then NEXT i see isa stream to see results and just.idk.. :D
    YAY! I'm so excited for Suweeka's big event! someone needs to claim those remaining spots! XD And it keeps my mind from 1.3! so much hype!
    Reactions: Omnir
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    i saw ya :) Goodluck btw! I would be happy to see ya win XD
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I have a character chosen if I do.
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    As do I! i reallly really REAALLLYYYY wanna win! even as a runner up! XD she would make my Utau look FABULOUS!!! XD
    Vocaloid/Utau songs of the day: Jitter Doll (Namine Ritsu's cover) No Logic (v. flower's cover) Odds and ends (Teto Kasane's cover) <3 :)
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I can probably list some as well, but none of them are in my circle of friends (both online, as well as rl). Actually, it's more difficult than I thought. Damn....
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    @Emral - LOLOL. my family is crayyyy craayyyy XD so its ez for me lol
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    @Baconfry - oh gosh.... XD just finished that song... gumi is a P-Bear lolol
    Tonight is a PON PON PON night! <3 GETTING MY CHEERFUL ON.
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    For the sake of the few innocent people and not wanting to be reported, I shall leave what exactly i had the misfortune of seeing untold..... XD
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    That just makes me more curious..
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    weelll.... XD on a search to find an image of ritsu namine's VA, I went to the Utau wiki...followed some links... and one had one of THOSE types of ads... hook up ads....lol.... it moved..... so fast...... XD *crawls into a corner* T////v////T
    What about 1.3 are you most hyped about? :D
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    I dont really have ugly homes.... Just super simple homes...XD like.. box and thats it lol
    the most complex house ive done is my crayon/disney house lol
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I have a bigass spaceship somewhere, a bone tower (no) nestled inbetween a corruption chasm (I SAID NO), a skyware hoverbase with teleporters to half the floating islands (I'll finish one day), a big home made entirely of various glass blocks, all that sort of thing.

And a misshappen asymmetrical flesh house in the crimson of course Its where Santa lives
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    How can you say no but everything about what you said says yes... XD
    A-anyways! i'll be happy to show u XD My crayon house is pretty empty atm but its a work in progress. i have my NPC's in a dungeon house due accidentally blowing up the home with my special rocket :0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom