Recent content by saicopath

1. saicopath

Xbox 360 Giving Away Free Items!

Sorry for not posting in this thread as much but yes I have reindeer bells :) also what do ya mean modifier? P.S. I'm tired so hard to think Yes I have it
  2. saicopath

Xbox 360 Giving away free items! (Updated)

(Currently away from my console please send me a message and ill get to you as soon as possible :) Gt:Saicopath)
  3. saicopath

Xbox 360 Giving away free items! (Updated)

Hello ladies and gentleman I am giving away free items, now including items from the new update so feel free to message me for items! P.S.-I am also free to help all players obtain items and or help them build on their worlds if you need it!-Sai
  4. saicopath

Sorry for the late reply but yes I do and I would be happy to help you!
  5. saicopath

Xbox 360 I'm Buying all mech boss summoning items!

Same here if you need anything else my gamertag is the same as my forum name.
  6. saicopath

Would totally bug test but my new gaming PC has not arrived T_T

Would totally bug test but my new gaming PC has not arrived T_T
  7. saicopath

Xbox 360 Paladin's Hammer

I currently cannot reply so please message gt:saicopath and I will help u soon :)
  8. saicopath

I am giving away free items to all players and or I will help you on a world! P.S. you can give me items but your friendship and kindness is enough!
  9. saicopath

I love helping but if you would actually like to have fun on this wonderful game I suggest...

I love helping but if you would actually like to have fun on this wonderful game I suggest farming for items and materials and just playing!
  10. saicopath

Xbox 360 wtb spectre armor

I'm helping all players so since you obviously want spectre armor just tell me you gt and I'll help you out. P.S. I'm a speed grinder so I can just make more :)
  11. saicopath

Xbox 360 Paladin's Hammer

I can help give items XD what's ur gt?
Back
Top Bottom