Recent content by Saikoureality

1. Saikoureality

tModLoader Mechanic's Paradise/Drop Swappers

There is, it should be a Hellforge and 20 Gold or Platinum bars at an Anvil. Last I checked that recipe worked, just give the Hellforge to the Guide and see if it will show up.
  2. Saikoureality

Sorry about how utterly broken the mod's been this past week. I fixed up basically everything about the mod, and now it all works (I hope). As of now, the new update still isn't on the browser, so please download from the MediaFire link in the OP. Very sorry for the inconvenience, but please...
  3. Saikoureality

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I'm getting a very odd error: I do have a Mod class as seen in my GitHub: https://github.com/Psychoreality/MechParadise so I'm getting very confused. Can anyone help? If it helps out, I'm following the Mac mod building guide, and this error is a loading error, not a building error.
  4. Saikoureality

Whoa, it's been quite some time. Sorry for not updating, since I assumed the mod was finished. I came back to the old files... and I forgot to add Queen Bee swaps. Oops. Version 1.1 - Queen Bee drop swaps added. Now downloadable from GitHub, as soon as I can compile it it should be available...
  5. Saikoureality

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Yoyo Overload was created specifically so that people could use some of the Spirit Mod yoyos early along with some unique ones, IIRC. I think that adding a tiny portion of a huge WIP mod to a smaller side-mod is a perfectly good idea so that people can get a taste of what your big mod will be...
  6. Saikoureality

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Ragnarok doesn't do enough damage quickly. Using Blast Shield and the Reality Breaker armour post-nerf I was able to basically tank damage up until 3rd phase Slag Fury and out-DPS it without a tonne of difficulty. I don't think it needs any more chaos, just a small damage buff to make the fight...
  7. Saikoureality

PC Could use some assistance on the topic of mods.

All of your vanilla saves shouldn't be there when you have tModLoader's exe running. It keeps the files seperated. Now that you've run TML once, go to your Documents/MyGames/Terraria/ModLoader/Mods file and put all the mods you want in there. You can also copy your normal worlds/players to the...
  8. Saikoureality

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

They're technically unobtainable/removed items. Their files were in the code, but never released as existent items because they're basically irrelevant. Since adding officially unobtainable items to the game is banned, it's a very grey area as to whether these items are allowed because they were...
  9. Saikoureality

Wiki is brand new. Expect it to have some holes due to how gigantic Thorium is as a mod. Also, @Crocodile19 I'm fairly sure this is intentional because some non-flying mounts make you take fall damage even while wearing wings, like the Slime and Unicorn. It's classed under "mount damage" and...
  10. Saikoureality

1. Every single thing this mod adds to the game is in the original post under Current Content (Get Ready To Read). In total, it's about 1000 items, I think. 2. Using tModLoader, all mods should be 100% compatible. 3. The best mods to use are mods that either don't add too much like Prefixes for...
  11. Saikoureality

tModLoader Legend of Shadows MOD

Just make every single pixel you would put a 2x2 "block" of pixels. I use Paint Brush to sprite and, while annoying, it does work.
  12. Saikoureality

tModLoader I have an idea. (Looking for coders/spriters for a mod)

So, I've been brainstorming after finishing up my latest mod, and I want to make something else. Something a bit more ambitious. However, I can't do it alone. I have some ideas and a reasonable knowledge of coding, but I am pretty bad at spriting and my code is nowhere near the level it could...
  13. Saikoureality

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Happens to me all the time. Their hurtboxes are still active when the sprite disappears, I find, so they kinda just float inside my base and sucker punch me while I'm crafting or reforging. After the bubble nerf it's certainly not as annoying but still weird if it isn't intended.
  14. Saikoureality

Funnily enough this happens with all modded NPCs, so I think it's either a tModLoader bug or just the fact that these mods haven't made party textures for their NPCs yet, or maybe both.
  15. Saikoureality

Drops from Mothron, just like a Broken Hero Sword would.
Back
Top Bottom