Recent content by Saint2th

1. Saint2th

Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

Exciting news! Looking forward to the upcoming mobile update as well as the great strides and efforts the Terraria Community Team are making to improve our excellent community even further. Thanks for the shout out too! Haha :)
  2. Saint2th

Largest 3D World on Mobile. "Sanctus Ignis"

There's a lot of blocks, but stone slabs are definitely a large component in the build! That, dynasty red + blue shingles, palladium columns, and several platforms / walls obtained from the dungeon.
  3. Saint2th

Largest 3D World on Mobile. "Sanctus Ignis"

Hey everyone - recently, DR studios has been looking for save files regarding Terraria mobile. Unfortunately, before I had the chance, I wasn't able to submit my world file for testing. This is a (although, bleak) attempt to capture their attention. It's my largest project on mobile, and I feel...
  4. Saint2th

Saint2th’s Sanctuary – A Terraria Mobile Showcase

You may have seen them on Reddit or the Terraria Discord! Here’s some of my earlier posts on Reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/7nqtb2/decided_to_create_a_moat_between_the_watchtower/?st=JKPMMILP&sh=5a720e08...
  5. Saint2th

Saint2th’s Sanctuary – A Terraria Mobile Showcase

Despite Terraria Mobile’s limitations (and with a lot of free time on my hands), I wanted to create builds that inspire others. Builds that allow people to realise that – regardless of the platform that you play on – you can always create something spectacular. Welcome to my sanctuary. In...
Back
Top Bottom