• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by salad_den

1. salad_den

Eh, I think I will toss my hat into the CC again with a build that took a note from you with the...

Eh, I think I will toss my hat into the CC again with a build that took a note from you with the use of specter blocks to set the max length of vines in a build meant to be a bit of a hero's respite. I would also appreciate your criticism if you can spare the time
  2. salad_den

A homey little cavern for heros

A homey little cavern for heros
  3. salad_den

no

no
  4. salad_den

Xbox One My achievements in terraria are lost!

Well, this really sounds like you should contact Microsoft about this
  5. salad_den

Xbox One My achievements in terraria are lost!

Uh, if you are talking about Xbox achievements disappearing, you should contact Microsoft for that. If it is the in-game achievements (this extends to the Xbox achievements to a degree), try re-triggering them? Or do it on a different character.
  6. salad_den

Console When is journeys end 1.4 update coming to Xbox One, PS4, Switch?

I'm not totally sure what you mean about this, but it can't mean that the console versions have a less than fifty percent of getting updates that put it on par with the PC desktop version. (which is a clearly stated goal that has been laid out over the course of recent state of the game posts.)...
  7. salad_den

Console When is journeys end 1.4 update coming to Xbox One, PS4, Switch?

no date for the update's release day yet. and I'm not sure about what "I need new console content terraria if is released in 1.3 or 1.4" means but I will assume you mean what the version the update will bring it too but we already have the 1.3 update for the PS4/5, the Xbox one and Series X/S...
  8. salad_den

Console Console release

by the looks of it with a small look at a settings screen in the last few seconds of the new UI reveal speaks to me like there will be dedicated versions for PS5 and Series X/S. but alas this is speculation and we should wait for official news for such a thing. and also the UI overhaul does NOT...
  9. salad_den

What do you want young wolf?

What do you want young wolf?
  10. salad_den

Console will Terraria come to the PS5 and the Xbox Series X and S?

with the release of a sneak peek by DR Studios at the revamp of the UI there doing, I caught a glance at a gosh darn graphics setting screen and this at the very least tell me that a dedicated / specifically optimized version of terraria will make it's way to the PS5 and Series X/S. But to be...
  11. salad_den

PS4 ML Suggestions, please help

Luck for you we have a Gamepedia wiki with very helpful community sourced guides for newcomers to thing like you! Click here for the link to the helpful guide on fighting the Moon Lord! Good luck and have fun! terraria is just one of the many sandbox games to play and enjoy out there, and as the...
  12. salad_den

Xbox One Legacy crafting menu

@hollyfullhd @Bed_breaker117 The reasoning stated here is why I say let the past die. the old generations UI was made for a much simpler time. Adapting it would take more effort that It would be worth, cause more trouble that it's worth and potentially be more cumbersome than the modern UI...
  13. salad_den

let the past die, the Xbox 360 and PS3 was two generations ago. it's time to let go
  14. salad_den

I don't agree
  15. salad_den

Console Mods for Console Terarria When?

while discussing the act of homebrewing for consoles would be off topic and might violate the forums TOS, the current only way you could ever possibly see mods for terraria is through the homebrew scene (hacking your switch to allow unauthorized applications / unsigned code to run on the system)...
Top Bottom