Recent content by SamTerarrium

1. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Bame's Vanilla Rebalancing

Is it me or does the Flamethrower crafting not worked? I got the ingredients and the crafting station right, but does it calculates correctly? Cause it only seems to be working on Mythril Anvil, not the Iron/Lead Anvil.
  2. SamTerarrium

[MEDIA]

3. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Master Mode Reloaded (M.M.R)

I am definitely very interested in this mod. I want to see some exclusive items from rare enemies when the player is on the Mediocre character in Master Mode. That would be interesting.
  4. SamTerarrium

Can you save your world and player files from tModLoader as well if they updated to 1.4?

Can you save your world and player files from tModLoader as well if they updated to 1.4?
  5. SamTerarrium

tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

It's interesting to see a mod that heavily improves the Rouge class from the popular mod. I've very much appreciated the changes that the Rouge class is supposed to do and I'll definitely give this one a try. I've supported this mod :D <3
  6. SamTerarrium

[MEDIA] Using Dart weapons from Thorium Mod and Vanilla Terraria

Using Dart weapons from Thorium Mod and Vanilla Terraria
  7. SamTerarrium

oh boy, haven't been here in a while. The TFC revamp is pretty awesome to say, hope everyone...

oh boy, haven't been here in a while. The TFC revamp is pretty awesome to say, hope everyone have a good day in the TCF :)
  8. SamTerarrium

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Woop Woop, the hype train is coming.
  9. SamTerarrium

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

This is the best news I've ever heard. I love to see what you guys are gonna be made. Terraria is a great year to start off with and it's been a ride ;D
  10. SamTerarrium

tModLoader The Terrarium Mod

Hello, I have some bad news. I'll be shut down the mod for now because I will no longer be working this mod. Sorry guys :(
  11. SamTerarrium

Hi

Hi
  12. SamTerarrium

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

Ok, this is really epic
  13. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Well, yeah maybe but I mean other crates that need to be placeable just like vanilla crates. Here's this one from the wiki as an example of what I said about the crates from this mod, https://terraria.wiki.gg/Crates.
  14. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

I love this mod. Crates are so useful and very cool sprites, but it lacks placing things which I am a disappointment of. Nonetheless, the mod looks great and promise for a fishing playthrough.
  15. SamTerarrium

Official The Oasis!

Looks godly, the new Palm Trees are awesome and I can see some new things from real life to the game as well as cute passive dragonflies :D
Back
Top Bottom