Recent content by Sandbox32

1. Sandbox32

Thanks and i'm most likely going to be arrested though since i can't seem to purchase any tights...

Thanks and i'm most likely going to be arrested though since i can't seem to purchase any tights and the only thing i can find is spandex
  2. Sandbox32

I have decided on my future career i am going to become a professional bard and follow people...

I have decided on my future career i am going to become a professional bard and follow people around in tights and play a lute
  3. Sandbox32

I have no internet in my room so i can't play most online games for now except anything on DS or...

I have no internet in my room so i can't play most online games for now except anything on DS or ps3/ps4 if you want to join me for a game
  4. Sandbox32

I usually enjoy playing the medic but the second i spawn in everyone starts calling out medic...

I usually enjoy playing the medic but the second i spawn in everyone starts calling out medic like a mad man or wants me to pocket them so most of the time i just change class
  5. Sandbox32

New update on the free food situation Cyrus lied to me i am crying.

New update on the free food situation Cyrus lied to me i am crying.
  6. Sandbox32

Wait i still don't own a copy since you still didn't get me my Christmas present you horrible...

Wait i still don't own a copy since you still didn't get me my Christmas present you horrible terrible man
  7. Sandbox32

I have zero knowledge how i came to be on this site good sir since i usually am much too lazy to...

I have zero knowledge how i came to be on this site good sir since i usually am much too lazy to sign up to anything and yes i am incredibly sorry for taking so long to sign up
  8. Sandbox32

But extremely handsome ones indeed we are good sir!

But extremely handsome ones indeed we are good sir!
  9. Sandbox32

Good evening fellow regular human being how are you doing?

Good evening fellow regular human being how are you doing?
  10. Sandbox32

I am here for the free food that's it nothing else

I am here for the free food that's it nothing else
Back
Top Bottom